- Single Operated Newsletter - Create A Podcast Using Artificial Intelligence
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on August Jobs Report 9.17.21
- Black-Owned Fitness Start-Up Aims to Fix Healthcare for African Americans
"We are very happy to be partnering with the State of California," said Anshu Bansal, CEO of CloudDefense. "Our experience in cybersecurity, combined with the forward-looking attitude of the State, will allow us to realize a state of the art cybersecurity suite that will protect critical state agencies from threat actors of all types."
CloudDefense is a market leader in Application Security. The company has pioneered the development of high-visibility cybersecurity suites that allow organizations of all types to quickly and effectively gain an overview of their cyber vulnerability. Using CloudDefenses suite, California State agencies will be able to identify and isolate incoming threats across all of their systems simultaneously.
More on The Californer
- William Blunck Named Chief Operating Officer at Southeast Ventura County YMCA
- 10:00 ET Dr.FORHAIR Offers Best-Selling Folligen Original Shampoo at Special Price Through Leading U.S. Membership Retailer
- Troy Aikman Brings Final Smile to Dying Young Fan
- 07:02 ET 1,838 public high schools in 25 states honored for college readiness, success
- Jeffrey Adams Fitness Introduces New Revolutionary Exercise Training Titled "AWSM Body"
CloudDefenses' security suite allows these agencies to assess their risk level against a number of key metrics, such as OpenSouce vulnerabilities, Open source licenses, Static Code Analysis (Coding issues), Pen Testing, API, Cloud Native, Cloud Infra, and Container Vulnerabilities. All of these areas can be accessed with a few clicks, and State agencies can prevent accidental slippage of critical security issues in production.
With a growing number of attacks happening on government and private sectors, the State of California is taking a lead in identifying the security vulnerabilities hidden in their applications. This will then allow State agencies to prioritize fixes and patches. Up until now, this process has been an entirely manual one, but by working with CloudDefense the State of California will now have access to end to end automation for finding vulnerabilities.
In order to implement this cybersecurity suite, CloudDefense will work with a range of trusted partners and suppliers. The company has initially selected three partners to work with to provide technological solutions to the State of California – xTerraLink Inc., Galaxy Solutions, and Infinite Solutions.
California's Silicon Valley was where the digital revolution began. Now, by partnering with CloudDefense, the State of California will become a leader in protecting State Agencies – and the data of its citizens – from cyberattack.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- BYD Announces Dealership Agreement with 1 Source Material Handling Inc
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Legislation Strengthening Access to Reproductive Health Care and Protecting Patients & Providers, Lifts Up New Reproductive Freedom Advisory Group
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #179 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- 16:32 ET Beautyforever Hair Brand Day Crazy Deals Are Ready to Surprise
- Atlanta's #1 Food Influencing Brand Launches NFTs for Charity!
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Organized Retail Crime Initiative
- San Jose: Public Review Draft IS/ND: Cannabis Business Ordinance Update
- Firefly Reservations Partners with BASYS Processing to Bring Simplified Payment Processing to Easy-to-Use Campground Reservation Management Software
- Breaking Cargo Records at the Port of Long Beach
- Oakland International Film Fest Is Underway Don't Miss Your Ticket To The World Live & Virtual
- 13:00 ET New Documystery Probes, "What if Everything We Think We Know about Jim Morrison is Wrong?"
- Students Start the School Year Strong Thanks to the Summer STARS Program in Sacramento and Yolo C
- CGS3 Expands Partnership with the Addition of Michael Rivera
- Backstretch workers recognized by the first El Mejor Awards to be hosted by Past the Wire
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple
- Contractors and Passive Income
- 10:05 ET With Market Size Valued at $1.3 Billion by 2026, it's a Healthy Outlook for the Global Beverage Carton Packaging Machinery Market
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 9.21.21
- 06:35 ET Walker & Dunlop Completes Sale and Financing for Best-in-Class Multifamily Property in LA's Thriving Warner Center
- What should i do if Turkish flight gets canceled