- Sacramento resident and author, Susan D. Powers, puts family first in her new book - 199
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- TVS Vintage Network.Com Adds Iconic Family Shows From First Decade of Television, on WatchYour.TV
"CUbroadcast is honored to partner with the fine gents from Finopotamus to enhance the coverage of financial technology for credit unions today," said CUbroadcast founder/host Mike Lawson. "A majority of our interviews revolve around technology for credit unions in some form, so it makes sense to partner with some of the best tech content creators in our industry. John, Roy and W.B. have a true passion for technology and credit unions that's hard to beat. Very excited to team up with them to help credit unions stay educated in this area -- ultimately enabling them to provide the best solutions to their members."
"Technology coverage for credit unions has dwindled significantly over the past few years. That's why we created Finopotamus," said Finopotamus co-founder John San Filippo. "I've known Mike for 25-plus years. His deep understanding of CU technology and his ability to attract and interview the true luminaries of the industry are second to none. I'm very excited about what we're going to be able to accomplish together."
More on The Californer
- Former Isagenix CEO and ConAgra Brands Executive Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Green Leaf Lab is leading the way at navigating new California cannabis regulations
- Mark Goode to Build Alliant Public Entity Education & Pooling Practice
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- California: Governor Newsom Meets with New FEMA Administrator on Devastation of Climate Crisis, Signs Resources Budget Trailer Bill
The first phase of the partnership involves simple content sharing – Finopotamus posting CUbroadcast videos on its site and CUbroadcast posting Finopotamus articles on its site – but both organizations are committed to expanding the relationship and thereby expanding the services they're able to offer to help credit unions stay ahead of the technology curve.
CUbroadcast is a video talk show for credit unions that started in 2010. It is a daily broadcast of informative and educational video interviews that address today's credit union issues, trends, and events with industry leaders, innovators, and advocates. For more information, visit www.cubroadcast.com.
Finopotamus is an online publication created by industry veterans W.B. King, John San Filippo, and Roy Urrico to bring credit unions technology news and original content not found elsewhere. The publication looks at technology best practices across multiple industries to bring credit unions the broadest range of relevant information. The publication's tagline is Fintech News for Hungry CUs. Visit www.finopotamus.com and follow Finopotamus on LinkedIn.
More on The Californer
- What are the methods to ring at Google
- Amobee Names Nick Brien as Chief Executive Officer
- California: Newsom Administration Secures 12 Additional Firefighting Aircraft to Support Statewide Fire Response
- Outdoor Access for All: California Establishes New Pilot Programs to Expand Youth Access to State Parks
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds Diffren't Strokes, Golden Girls, and Becker to Fall Schedule
Mike Lawson for CUbroadcast, [email protected]
John San Filippo for Finopotamus, 619-467-0431, [email protected]
SOURCE Finopotamus LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Murphy Door CEO Launches NEW Podcast "90 Proof Wisdom with Jeremy G Barker"
- Evolve IP Recognized in 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service for Third Consecutive Year
- GA-ASI and UK MoD Exercise Contract for Additional 13 Protector RPAS
- KIMTRUE Shares Secrets to Getting and Maintaining Beautiful, Healthy Hair
- JetMax AI Vision Robotic Arm to be launched soon on Kickstarter
- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama
- Storage Made Easy announces SMBStream™, a new product that offers secure accelerated access to SMB Shares over the Internet
- Things to know before change or cancellation of your booked flight
- Twilio Achieves Full Compliance with STIR/SHAKEN Protocols to Combat Illegal Robocalls
- Gymboree Play & Music Announces Collaboration with DreamWorks Animation Series, Gabby's Dollhouse
- (CVA Alert) Johnson Fistel Investigates Proposed Sale of Covanta; Is $20.25 a Fair Price?
- NeoPhotonics to Host Conference Call to Discuss 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Angel brings a delightful song with a powerful message called; You will always be (My Baby Girl)
- Pharma and Biotech to Highly Invest in RNA Therapeutics to Expedite Research & Development across the Globe USA - English USA - English
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Proposed $26 Billion National Opioid Settlement
- Diversity News Media Brands Publisher Files Trademark For Diversity News Magazine Dot Com Domain Name
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Obtains Important Ruling for Tenaris S.A. Investors in Securities Fraud Class Action
- CLARA Analytics Appoints Tom Warden as Chief Insurance and Science Officer
- Governor, Mayors and Police Chiefs Talk Public Safety in Long Beach
- Markethive Standing Tall In The New Ocean Of Crypto Currencies