Long Beach small businesses and up to 5,000 employees can receive free face coverings, face shields and hand sanitizer through a new multi-agency effort.
This personal protective equipment (PPE) has been made available to Long Beach small businesses through the California Office of Emergency Services in collaboration with the California Office of the Small Business Advocate.
We are committed to supporting our local businesses when it comes to getting the equipment and PPE they need to operate safely during this pandemic.
Businesses can request the PPE bundles by calling the City's business hotline at (562) 570-4BIZ (4249) or by completing a request form on the City's Business support website at longbeach.gov/4BIZ. The PPE bundles are limited to 10 per establishment and will be offered on a first come, first served basis until supplies are no longer available. To ensure physical distancing at pick-up, each business will receive an appointment pick-up time at a location near them.
More on The Californer
- Hip Hop Recording Artist PBE Pluto Breaks New Release 'Soak Up the Drip' on Sirius XM Shade 45
- Hit Series "now With Natalie" By Hillsong Channel Launches A New Season On Youtube 19 September 2020
- Daniel Vaswani, Criminal Defense Attorney, reflects on Fans Booing NFL Players Standing in Unity
- Why Maxine Waters is Afraid to Debate Joe Collins
- SELA Collaborative Partners with Local Nonprofits to Disburse $1.6 Million in Grant Funding to Assist Undocumented Community Impacted by COVID-19
Mayor Robert Garcia
Latest on The Californer
- ViridisChem expands its market reach with key distribution partnership in South Korea
- Governor Newsom Signs Legislation to Protect California's Workforce Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- AUA announces Master of Public Health Collaboration with FIU Stempel College to allow students to pursue both medical and public health degrees
- AcadianKitchens.com Launches With Free Shipping on the Best Cajun Food in the Country
- SportLogic, Inc. Announces Launch of New Website at www.SportLogicInc.com
- Cheap Car Insurance: Is it Too Good to Be True?
- Mama Cleo Delivers "It Ain't Easy" for "Corona Diaries" Compilation at Big Fuss Records
- Emerald Escapes Receives the 2020 Best of Spring Texas Award
- DeskProto® releases free CAM software for Linux
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: Implementing the Future of Transportation
- Evolve IP Integrates Business Messaging Into Microsoft Teams; Enhances Microsoft's Direct Routing Solution
- Attivo Networks to Host Webinar on Active Defense Capabilities of MITRE Shield
- BeBop Sensors & Talon Simulations Awarded Epic MegaGrant to develop a haptic glove-driven, full-motion VR trainer built for the Unreal Engine
- Eric Rudnick MD FAAD Returns to Boca Raton Hometown to Open Dazzling Dermatology
- Freight Right partners with Chain.io to bring real time shipment visibility to FreightOs customers
- New Study Projects Mobile AR Revenue to Reach $21 Billion by 2024
- PRIDE Museum Donates 400 Themed Masks To Help Increase Women's Voting Presence In The 2020 Election
- 'RESPEKT: Beauty Meditation' Launches Amazon Alexa Skill
- Alternative Broadcast Platform for Voters to Sound off on Trump and Biden Launched
- Helena auditioned for Atlantic Records left everyone mesmerized, she is the real deal a rare combination of beauty and talent -Leon Youngblood SR