- Sacramento resident and author, Susan D. Powers, puts family first in her new book - 199
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- TVS Vintage Network.Com Adds Iconic Family Shows From First Decade of Television, on WatchYour.TV
SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan has identified Five9 as a Growth and Innovation leader in the Frost Radar™: North American Enterprise Cloud Contact Center Market, 2021. A leading provider of cloud contact center software, Five9's keen focus on developing enterprise-class platform capabilities and its artificial intelligence (AI)-infused solutions that help facilitate digital transformation for its customers have placed it high on the Radar Innovation scale.
The mature North American Contact Center as a Service (CaaS) market is expected to grow from $2.1 billion to $4.1 billion by 2026. In recent years, the expansion of hybrid cloud offerings and the alleviation of many data security and scalability concerns about cloud deployments have led to an increase in the large enterprise portion of the market shifting toward full cloud models. Remote work mandates due to COVID-19 have accelerated this migration, opening the door for enterprise-class providers to grow share even further.
In particular, Enterprise Cloud Contact Center (ECCC) providers need to provide robust outbound solutions that adhere to regulatory compliance requirements, omnichannel service, and streamlined migration paths. In catering to these requirements, the ECCC provider must be equipped with emerging technology and advanced tools to introduce reimagined contact center platforms with next-generation development tools and omnichannel workflows.
More on The Californer
- Former Isagenix CEO and ConAgra Brands Executive Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Green Leaf Lab is leading the way at navigating new California cannabis regulations
- Mark Goode to Build Alliant Public Entity Education & Pooling Practice
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- California: Governor Newsom Meets with New FEMA Administrator on Devastation of Climate Crisis, Signs Resources Budget Trailer Bill
To download the complimentary Frost Radar report, please access: http://frost.ly/5ws
"Since 2019, Five9 offers expanded scalability to support thousands of agents on a single-tenant domain," explained Nancy Jamison, Industry Director, ICT at Frost & Sullivan. "Through talent investment and acquisition, the company has gained new functionalities to enable its continued growth and has invested heavily in the area of AI technologies, becoming a top performer in the market."
"We are honored to be recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a growth and innovation leader in the North American Enterprise Cloud Contact Center Market," said Genefa Murphy, Chief Marketing Officer at Five9. "This award also serves as encouragement to our team as we continue to innovate and deliver leading-edge services and solutions, helping enterprises manage and optimize all aspects of the customer experience in this evolving business climate."
Five9 is poised for high growth and can effectively support its customers thanks to its:
- Intelligent Cloud Contact Center, a multitenant, multi-cloud CCaaS solution that incorporates functionality to foster AI-infused digital transformation.
- Workflow Automation permitting connection to other systems and aggregation of data in real time, visualization of information across Five9 and other systems, and reaction to events in real time with intelligent workflows.
- Agent Assist that can significantly cut down on agent work time and increase workforce engagement management (WEM).
- VoiceStream, a next-gen recording platform that is a modern, cloud-to-cloud, real-time media streaming application performance interface (API).
- Best-in-class professional services delivery, which will go live in as little as 30 days (for smaller businesses and commercial accounts).
Frost Radar™: North American Enterprise Cloud Contact Center Market, 2021 provides results from an in-depth analysis built on a 360-degree research methodology where 24 companies were evaluated. The team of industry analysts identified 12 industry leaders excelling at innovation, most poised for growth and ripe for investment, and recognizes them in the Frost Radar with insight into their innovative offerings, projected growth rates, strengths, and opportunities for the future.
More on The Californer
- What are the methods to ring at Google
- Amobee Names Nick Brien as Chief Executive Officer
- California: Newsom Administration Secures 12 Additional Firefighting Aircraft to Support Statewide Fire Response
- Outdoor Access for All: California Establishes New Pilot Programs to Expand Youth Access to State Parks
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds Diffren't Strokes, Golden Girls, and Becker to Fall Schedule
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
T: +65 6890 0926
E: [email protected]
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Murphy Door CEO Launches NEW Podcast "90 Proof Wisdom with Jeremy G Barker"
- Evolve IP Recognized in 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service for Third Consecutive Year
- GA-ASI and UK MoD Exercise Contract for Additional 13 Protector RPAS
- KIMTRUE Shares Secrets to Getting and Maintaining Beautiful, Healthy Hair
- JetMax AI Vision Robotic Arm to be launched soon on Kickstarter
- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama
- Storage Made Easy announces SMBStream™, a new product that offers secure accelerated access to SMB Shares over the Internet
- Things to know before change or cancellation of your booked flight
- Twilio Achieves Full Compliance with STIR/SHAKEN Protocols to Combat Illegal Robocalls
- Gymboree Play & Music Announces Collaboration with DreamWorks Animation Series, Gabby's Dollhouse
- (CVA Alert) Johnson Fistel Investigates Proposed Sale of Covanta; Is $20.25 a Fair Price?
- NeoPhotonics to Host Conference Call to Discuss 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Angel brings a delightful song with a powerful message called; You will always be (My Baby Girl)
- Pharma and Biotech to Highly Invest in RNA Therapeutics to Expedite Research & Development across the Globe USA - English USA - English
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Proposed $26 Billion National Opioid Settlement
- Diversity News Media Brands Publisher Files Trademark For Diversity News Magazine Dot Com Domain Name
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Obtains Important Ruling for Tenaris S.A. Investors in Securities Fraud Class Action
- CLARA Analytics Appoints Tom Warden as Chief Insurance and Science Officer
- Governor, Mayors and Police Chiefs Talk Public Safety in Long Beach
- Markethive Standing Tall In The New Ocean Of Crypto Currencies