- Sacramento resident and author, Susan D. Powers, puts family first in her new book - 199
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- TVS Vintage Network.Com Adds Iconic Family Shows From First Decade of Television, on WatchYour.TV
SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan's recent analysis of the global polymeric membranes market finds that the drive to achieve a circular economy and concerns about water scarcity encourage industrial and municipal stakeholders to adopt membrane-based systems for water and wastewater treatment. This creates a surge in demand for membranes, such as water treatment membranes, wastewater treatment membranes, medical membranes, and industrial membranes across sectors. As a result, the global polymeric membranes market is estimated to garner $9.01 billion by 2027 from $6.76 billion in 2020, an uptick at a compound annual growth rate of 4.2%.
For further information on this analysis, please visit: http://frost.ly/5wl
"Global plans for new desalination plants and municipal wastewater treatment units during the next 10 years present lucrative growth prospects for membrane manufacturers," said Aditya Krishnan, Chemicals, Materials & Foods Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan. "Regulatory changes in Asia-Pacific (APAC) and the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia (MEASA) and their strict enforcement in these regions during the next five years—concerning wastewater discharge and water recycling—are expected to create new opportunities for membrane manufacturers."
More on The Californer
- Former Isagenix CEO and ConAgra Brands Executive Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Green Leaf Lab is leading the way at navigating new California cannabis regulations
- Mark Goode to Build Alliant Public Entity Education & Pooling Practice
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- California: Governor Newsom Meets with New FEMA Administrator on Devastation of Climate Crisis, Signs Resources Budget Trailer Bill
Krishnan added: "The rising demand for chemical-free solutions for water treatment in the food and beverage (F&B) and pharmaceutical sectors is expected to drive the market for water treatment membranes. Additionally, as hospitalization rates trend upward to serve the growing global population and increasing urbanization in APAC and MEASA, demand for IV and blood transfusion medical membranes will increase."
For Europe and North America, ageing populations and the increasing incidences of diabetes and blood pressure-related complications, respectively, will lead to an increase in demand for dialysis membranes.
To tap into the polymeric membranes market growth prospects, industry participants should:
- Invest in Digitalization of Water and Wastewater Treatment for Increased Water Reuse: Membrane manufacturers must promote the ease of membrane automation to drive adoption—an indirect driver for industrial process adoption.
- Invest in Ion-Exchange Membranes to Accelerate Green Hydrogen Growth Membranes: Manufacturers will benefit from investing in the development of proton exchange membranes and anion exchange membranes to accelerate green hydrogen production growth.
- Invest in Blood Transfusion and Apheresis Membranes to Accelerate Revenue Growth: The increasing demand for blood plasma to create plasma-derived biopharmaceutical products will drive the demand for apheresis and transfusion membranes. Manufacturers need to focus on creating membrane products for these applications to capture growing markets.
Water Scarcity and Need for Circular Economies Drive the Global Polymeric Membranes Market is the latest addition to Frost & Sullivan's Chemicals, Materials & Foods research and analyses available through the Frost & Sullivan Leadership Council, which helps organizations identify a continuous flow of growth opportunities to succeed in an unpredictable future.
More on The Californer
- What are the methods to ring at Google
- Amobee Names Nick Brien as Chief Executive Officer
- California: Newsom Administration Secures 12 Additional Firefighting Aircraft to Support Statewide Fire Response
- Outdoor Access for All: California Establishes New Pilot Programs to Expand Youth Access to State Parks
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds Diffren't Strokes, Golden Girls, and Becker to Fall Schedule
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion
Water Scarcity and Need for Circular Economies Drive the Global Polymeric Membranes Market
P: +1 832 481 4884
E: [email protected]
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Murphy Door CEO Launches NEW Podcast "90 Proof Wisdom with Jeremy G Barker"
- Evolve IP Recognized in 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service for Third Consecutive Year
- GA-ASI and UK MoD Exercise Contract for Additional 13 Protector RPAS
- KIMTRUE Shares Secrets to Getting and Maintaining Beautiful, Healthy Hair
- JetMax AI Vision Robotic Arm to be launched soon on Kickstarter
- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama
- Storage Made Easy announces SMBStream™, a new product that offers secure accelerated access to SMB Shares over the Internet
- Things to know before change or cancellation of your booked flight
- Twilio Achieves Full Compliance with STIR/SHAKEN Protocols to Combat Illegal Robocalls
- Gymboree Play & Music Announces Collaboration with DreamWorks Animation Series, Gabby's Dollhouse
- (CVA Alert) Johnson Fistel Investigates Proposed Sale of Covanta; Is $20.25 a Fair Price?
- NeoPhotonics to Host Conference Call to Discuss 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Angel brings a delightful song with a powerful message called; You will always be (My Baby Girl)
- Pharma and Biotech to Highly Invest in RNA Therapeutics to Expedite Research & Development across the Globe USA - English USA - English
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Proposed $26 Billion National Opioid Settlement
- Diversity News Media Brands Publisher Files Trademark For Diversity News Magazine Dot Com Domain Name
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Obtains Important Ruling for Tenaris S.A. Investors in Securities Fraud Class Action
- CLARA Analytics Appoints Tom Warden as Chief Insurance and Science Officer
- Governor, Mayors and Police Chiefs Talk Public Safety in Long Beach
- Markethive Standing Tall In The New Ocean Of Crypto Currencies