- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
Grammarly is seeing significant demand and impact among enterprises; people at 96% of the Fortune 500 use Grammarly, and businesses report saving an average of 19 working days or an estimated $5,000+ per employee per year. Matt Rosenberg, Grammarly Chief Revenue Officer and Head of Grammarly Business said "We pride ourselves on delivering tangible impact for our customers. Businesses need partners who can help them safely scale their use of AI, but it's hard to know who to trust with so many solutions flooding the market. Unlike many others capitalizing on the AI hype, we've been defining our space for well over a decade and have the expertise and security that our customers can rely on."
Gartner Voice of the Customer reports synthesize reviews from Gartner Peer Insights into insights for IT decision-makers to help inform the buying process. Among six vendors in the report, Grammarly is the only AI Writing Assistant to receive the Customers' Choice distinction based on meeting or exceeding market average scores for Overall Experience (calculated by overall rating, capabilities, and support/delivery) and User Interest and Adoption (calculated by review volume, user willingness to recommend, and review market coverage). On Gartner Peer Insights, Grammarly has a 4.4/5-star rating based on 183 reviews as of Nov. 7th 2023—the most reviews of any AI Writing Assistant.
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
Customers have praised Grammarly Business for its real-time suggestions and grammar check which helps craft error-free content quickly. One user from a transportation industry said "Grammarly has been a game changer for me! It is an invaluable tool that has significantly improved my writing... With Grammarly I feel more confident and efficient in my communication." Another user from a software industry said "The addition of [generative] AI tool has been a game changer... It has helped speed up workflows and save me lots of time in writing and communications." A third user from services (non-government) industry said "We love Grammarly and how easy it is to install and use across virtually anywhere I am writing (even in this form box)."
Grammarly's recognition as Customers' Choice in Gartner's Voice of Customer report highlights their expertise in providing tangible impact for their customers with secure solutions that are trusted by businesses worldwide.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan