- Sacramento resident and author, Susan D. Powers, puts family first in her new book - 189
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- TVS Vintage Network.Com Adds Iconic Family Shows From First Decade of Television, on WatchYour.TV
Perception Health helps clients improve healthcare delivery and lower costs by providing data insights on patterns in care teams, care delivery, and outcomes. Innovaccer will integrate Perception Health's predictive analytics and data intelligence platforms on the Innovaccer Health Cloud to power its Referral Management solution. The solution will reduce patient leakage, identify opportunities for savings, and populate a longitudinal patient record, ensuring higher standards of care at significantly lower costs. Predictive analytics will also help providers detect, treat, and prevent diseases, enhancing the overall patient experience.
Innovaccer and Perception Health will help their customers improve patient acquisition and physician alignment. Primary care providers will be able to make informed referral management decisions based on cost and quality outcomes rankings from the Innovaccer solution to encourage adherence to care plans, close referral loops, and keep care within preferred networks.
More on The Californer
- Mark Goode to Build Alliant Public Entity Education & Pooling Practice
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- California: Governor Newsom Meets with New FEMA Administrator on Devastation of Climate Crisis, Signs Resources Budget Trailer Bill
- What are the methods to ring at Google
- Amobee Names Nick Brien as Chief Executive Officer
"Partnering with Innovaccer will increase the breadth and depth of providers across the nation in using advanced analytics to power the Referral Management solution," said J. Tod Fetherling, Founder, Chief Data Scientist. "Our shared vision of using data to improve patient lives is driving the innovation in the delivery of care by providers."
Innovaccer will also leverage Perception Health's rich data assets and expert opinions to generate actionable insights into patient health to monitor real-time activity. It will identify out-of-network referral patterns, optimize utilization, and fill recruitment gaps to help clients increase in-network revenue.
Perception Health's insights into care navigation, management, and referral patterns across provider networks will help Innovaccer support care management processes as well as enable preventative treatment for patients using predictive analytics.
"Our mission is to curate and connect the world's healthcare information to make it accessible and useful by ingesting, aggregating, and normalizing the data to generate unified patient records and actionable insights," said Abhinav Shashank, CEO at Innovaccer. "With Perception Health, we will use predictive analytics and data intelligence platforms to improve clinical, financial, and operational outcomes. This partnership supports our mission to build the future of health."
More on The Californer
- California: Newsom Administration Secures 12 Additional Firefighting Aircraft to Support Statewide Fire Response
- Outdoor Access for All: California Establishes New Pilot Programs to Expand Youth Access to State Parks
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds Diffren't Strokes, Golden Girls, and Becker to Fall Schedule
- Extreme Tech Challenge Announces Strategic Partnership With the Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations to Advance Technology-Enabled Resilient Food Systems
- Sho Richardsin Release New Music The Dude (Shogi)
About Perception Health
Perception Health brings together the industry's strongest clinical data framework, extraordinary analytical expertise, and unmatched visual reporting technology to create the most powerful Market Position Intelligence platform available. Our intuitive tools provide the insight the healthcare industry needs to optimize care and maximize revenue by provider networks.
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading San Francisco-based healthcare technology company committed to helping healthcare care as one. The Innovaccer Health Cloud unifies patient data across systems and settings and empowers healthcare organizations to rapidly develop scalable, modern applications that improve clinical, operational, and financial outcomes. Innovaccer's solutions have been deployed across more than 1,000 care settings in the U.S., enabling more than 37,000 providers to transform care delivery and work collaboratively with payers and life sciences companies. Innovaccer has helped organizations integrate medical records for more than 24 million people and generate more than $600 million in savings. Innovaccer is recognized as a Best in KLAS vendor for 2021 in population health management and a No. 1 customer-rated vendor by Black Book.
For more information, please visit innovaccer.com.
SOURCE Innovaccer Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- GA-ASI and UK MoD Exercise Contract for Additional 13 Protector RPAS
- KIMTRUE Shares Secrets to Getting and Maintaining Beautiful, Healthy Hair
- JetMax AI Vision Robotic Arm to be launched soon on Kickstarter
- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama
- Storage Made Easy announces SMBStream™, a new product that offers secure accelerated access to SMB Shares over the Internet
- Things to know before change or cancellation of your booked flight
- Twilio Achieves Full Compliance with STIR/SHAKEN Protocols to Combat Illegal Robocalls
- Gymboree Play & Music Announces Collaboration with DreamWorks Animation Series, Gabby's Dollhouse
- (CVA Alert) Johnson Fistel Investigates Proposed Sale of Covanta; Is $20.25 a Fair Price?
- NeoPhotonics to Host Conference Call to Discuss 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Angel brings a delightful song with a powerful message called; You will always be (My Baby Girl)
- Pharma and Biotech to Highly Invest in RNA Therapeutics to Expedite Research & Development across the Globe USA - English USA - English
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Proposed $26 Billion National Opioid Settlement
- Diversity News Media Brands Publisher Files Trademark For Diversity News Magazine Dot Com Domain Name
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Obtains Important Ruling for Tenaris S.A. Investors in Securities Fraud Class Action
- CLARA Analytics Appoints Tom Warden as Chief Insurance and Science Officer
- Governor, Mayors and Police Chiefs Talk Public Safety in Long Beach
- Markethive Standing Tall In The New Ocean Of Crypto Currencies
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Legislation to Bolster State's Film and Television Industry, Creating Good Jobs and Promoting a Diverse Workforce
- California: Governor Newsom Joins Law Enforcement Leaders and Big 13 Mayors to Discuss State Efforts to Reduce Crime, Signs Legislation Targeting Organized Retail Theft