For some time a number of individuals have reported a variety of health problems that they relate to exposure to EMF. While some individuals report mild symptoms and react by avoiding the fields as best they can, others are so severely affected that they cease work and change their entire lifestyle. This reputed sensitivity to EMF has been generally termed Electromagnetic hypersensitivityor EHS.
This fact sheet describes what is known about the condition and provides information for helping people with such symptoms. Information provided is based on a WHO Workshop on Electrical Hypersensitivity (Prague, Czech Republic, 2004), an international conference on EMF and non-specific health symptoms (COST244bis, 1998), a European Commission report (Bergqvist and Vogel, 1997) and recent reviews of the literature.
More on The Californer
- Highway 371 Business Association to launch app
- Triangle Real Estate Group Announces 2019 Top Producers Award Winners
- Long Beach: Coronavirus Update
- San Jose: Annual President's Break Camp San José Reaches Children City-wide
- San Jose: Volunteers Work Hard to Beautify Community
Chaplain Kevin Vescio Executive Consultant of LaTribuna Christian Publishing has been investigating the harmful effects of 5G for the past year and is quoted saying, Microwave energy was created in the 1940s and has been widely studied by experts for decades. What the general public is unclear of is that cell phone technology is not the same as 5G wifi technology, fact is both are bad for our health. The reason why the industry tries to muddy the waters with this miss information is because they do not want the truth to be known about the harmful effects of 5G.
Chaplain Kevin was also quoted saying, The public doesn't know the differences between the two 5G technical terms, all one has to do is read their cell phone manual to see buried within the fine print are instructions to keep the cell phone at least one inch away from your ear and it is advised not to allow cell phones to come into direct contact with your skin. The fine print in our cell phone manuals is so small and so embedded with legal jargon that the consumer needs to practically have x ray vision in order to be able to find it.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: Teens Set Sail for Alcatraz
- Chris Comet & The Tribe 'Reaching New Horizons' - Independent/USA Import
- House to vote on Nationwide Flavor Ban. Why is House bill HR 2339 so Important - Provape
- Xlear Returns To Expo West With Its Popular Sinus And Oral Care Products
- Best-Selling Author, Elizabeth St. John, Visits Kansas City, Describes Her Ancestor's Life in the Tower of London
Chaplain Paul Vescio LaTribuna Christian Publishing's CEO is quoted saying, We at LaTribuna Christian Publishing are committed in bringing the public news stories that matter most to people. The Bible teaches that the truth shall set us free and God willing the truth about 5G will help in keeping millions of people around the world healthy safe and free of harms way Amen.
For more information about 5G and its possible harmful effects please visit https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/32614...
For more information about LaTribuna Christian Publishing please visit our websites at www.latribunachristianpublishing316.com and www.miraclesofkingman.com
Chaplain Paul Vescio
LaTribuna Christian Publishing
Latest on The Californer
- Growing Up and Giving Back - Seanna Pereira reaches new audiences
- W+R Studios Receives The Startup Weekly's 2020 Software Companies to Watch Award
- Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Norman Yee Call for San Francisco Families to Become Foster Parents to Children in Need
- Cappello's Innovates Again With World's First Grain-Free White Pizza
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Matt Haney Announce Legislation to Authorize New Overdose Prevention Programs
- Bobo's Warms Hearts And Fills Stomachs At Expo West With Multiple New Product Offerings
- New Presentation Switches from ATEN Technology, Inc. Boost Impact of Professional Presentations
- California: TODAY: In San Jose, Governor Newsom to Visit Tiny Home Residents at Bridge Housing Community Site
- California: TODAY: State Health Officials, Governor to Provide an Update on the State's Response to Novel Coronavirus
- Fody Foods Unveils Revamped Branding at Natural Products Expo West
- Extended Support for ez1095 Software On February 2, 2020 For March 2 Deadline
- Transit Screen Software, TransitAccess™, Goes Greener with Car Charging Stations
- Turnkey business opportunity hotel in Historic District of Lanesboro
- Alten Construction bestowed 2020 Best of Richmond Award
- San Francisco Stress and Anxiety Center has opened a brand new office in San Jose!
- Hyundai Repairs Covered by autopom! Vehicle Protection Plans
- The Behemoth's Alien Hominid Invasion: First Look Gameplay
- INVESTOR ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Tupperware Brands Corporation and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Ancient Resource Auctions' March 14th online sale has authentic antiquities, ethnographic art, more
- Kobe Bryant Signed and Inscribed Middle School Yearbook is up for Bid in Iconic Auctions Online Sale