- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Ziggurat Technologies' Zivolve™ is Now Available for Android Users on the Google Play Store, Revolutionizing Mobile Investing Beyond the Apple iOS App
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
As a part of this partnership, Little Sister Entertainment's online store littlesisterent.shop will now be the official seller of Doomsday Robots' games and accessories which includes their first freshman Kickstarter hit 'Bridges To Nowhere' as well as beginning pre-sales for their sophomore follow-up, Zoo-ography (to be made available early 2021 post-Kickstarter distribution).
Bridges to Nowhere is a fun, strategic, card drafting micro-game where players build unique bridge designs. This dynamic game challenges players to keep their wits about them at every draw of the card. Players gain points for their bridge based on construction, height, aesthetics, and completing contract objectives. The player with the highest scoring bridge wins.
More on The Californer
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
- Harborside Inc. Announces Departure of Chief Operating Officer, Greg Sutton
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Triterras, Inc. f/k/a Netfin Acquisition Corp. (TRIT, TRITW)
- Mayor London Breed Announces Release of Five-Year Financial Plan for the City and County of San Francisco
- San Jose: San José Officials Reappoint Independent Police Auditor
In their upcoming game, Zoo-ography, you've been asked to design a new city zoo. Build custom habitats, hand pick animals for exhibits, and strategically place attractions to bring visitors to your zoo. Meet each city's unique set of objectives, to earn the highest rated zoo. This game features Animal Drafting - over 40 animals to choose from, Tile Laying - build and manage your zoo's habitats and attractions, and Variable Objectives - Over 200 objective combinations means endless replay-ability.
XX Partner of LSE, Jennica Schwartzman, shares that, "We already have several of our titles in development with our partners at Doomsday Robots. I've always wanted a game to accompany my favorite movies and books. Taking these properties from the living room couch to the dining room table means that the fun doesn't have to end when the movie is over!"
LSE is a boutique publishing and distribution company formed as a partnership between filmmakers Jennica Schwartzman and Marc Hampson built on over 20 years of collaborative experience in the independent film market. We are working to bring our diverse award-winning library to an evolving global audience which includes independent movies, books, games, music, and other artistic endeavors from passionate friends and collaborators.
Jennica Schwartzman, (714) 906-5590
SOURCE Little Sister Entertainment
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Mayor London Breed Names Tongo Eisen-Martin as San Francisco's Poet Laureate
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- INVESTIGATION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX)
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Agile20Reflect Festival event submission deadline extended to 27th of January
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Aviation Capital Group Announces Closing of $750 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Community Psychiatry Appoints Christopher Brengard As Chief Executive Officer
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Is the Beach So Last Year?
- Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy Files Lawsuit Against Bank of America for Allegedly Failing to Protect the Accounts of Thousands of Unemployed Californians
- Aruba ClearPass Security Portfolio Receives Coveted Cyber Catalyst℠ Designation
- Asia-Pacific Contact Center Applications Market to See Buoyant Growth, Thanks to Analytics
- Consolidated Contracting Forms "Consolidated Building Health" Division to Effectively Control the Spread of Diseases in Senior Living Communities