- Unreal Mobile extends its Black Friday deal, dubbing it "Golden Friday."
- Black Friday: 15% Off SxS Rims & Tires
- Black Friday Sale: 15% Off Rims & Tires
Starting Feb. 21, Alamitos Neighborhood Library will operate in-person, full services and with the following schedule:
- Tuesday and Thursday: noon to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: noon to 6 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday and Monday: Regularly scheduled LBPL closure
Brewitt Neighborhood Library (4036 E. Anaheim St.) and Dana Neighborhood Library (3680 Atlantic Ave.) will resume in-person services five days per week beginning Tuesday, March 7 and will follow the same schedule as listed above.
More on The Californer
- Snell & Wilmer Partners Patricia Brum and Keith M. Gregory Named DEIA Visionaries by LA Times
- Synergize Your Senses: Urban Medicine Woman's Holiday Scented Bliss with Synergy Blend Roll-Ons!
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- How Much Power Is Enough When Selecting an AC Supply
- Anti-Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein Antibody
Dana Neighborhood Library is currently open for in-person service on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and To-Go service on all other open days and will continue to do so until the branch resumes full service on March 7.
Dana, Alamitos and Brewitt Neighborhood Libraries originally shifted to the To-Go Service model in summer 2022. This temporary measure was in response to an unprecedented staffing shortage brought on by retirements, vacancies and the ongoing pandemic; Library funding is not being reduced. More information about LBPL hours and locations is available at lbpl.org.
Media inquiries may be directed to Cathy De Leon, Library Services Director, at 562.570.6291.
Latest on The Californer
- Melvin Riley, Legendary Lead Singer of Ready For The World, Releases First-Ever Christmas Single
- Flexiv Scores Sustainable Development Goals
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- David Wong, CFA, Joins Callan's Private Equity Consulting Team
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Nation's Largest Group of Latino Philanthropists Invests $350,000 into Over 35 Latino Nonprofits
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- Supermicro Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- The Roulettes oins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Persistent Expands Executive Leadership Team in Support of Its Ambitious Growth Plans USA - English USA - English
- Lost Money in Fisker Inc.? Gibbs Law Group Investigates Potential Securities Law Violations
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks Announces Two Weekends of Free Photos with Santa
- PowerTribe "Up With The Sword" - New Album Unleashed January 10, 2024
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- D.A. Davidson Acts as Sell-Side Advisor to COMC on its Commercial Agreement and Investment from eBay Inc.