- RockNTix takes on the ticketing monopoly with a view to abolishing service fees - 164
- Country Artist Ashley Wineland to Release Poignant Ballad 'I'm Going Home'; Announces Her 2023 National Tour
- San Jose: : San José's Chief Building Official Chu Chang Honored as California Building Official of the Year
Starting Feb. 21, Alamitos Neighborhood Library will operate in-person, full services and with the following schedule:
- Tuesday and Thursday: noon to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: noon to 6 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday and Monday: Regularly scheduled LBPL closure
Brewitt Neighborhood Library (4036 E. Anaheim St.) and Dana Neighborhood Library (3680 Atlantic Ave.) will resume in-person services five days per week beginning Tuesday, March 7 and will follow the same schedule as listed above.
More on The Californer
- Murder on the Links WORLD PREMIERE at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Ferocious Talent Management Europe Celebrates the Fifth Grammy Win For Our Very Own Rob Chiarelli At
- Majority Of Medicare Advantage Plans Offer Added Benefits
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 3.24.23
- California Continues Creating Jobs
Dana Neighborhood Library is currently open for in-person service on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and To-Go service on all other open days and will continue to do so until the branch resumes full service on March 7.
Dana, Alamitos and Brewitt Neighborhood Libraries originally shifted to the To-Go Service model in summer 2022. This temporary measure was in response to an unprecedented staffing shortage brought on by retirements, vacancies and the ongoing pandemic; Library funding is not being reduced. More information about LBPL hours and locations is available at lbpl.org.
Media inquiries may be directed to Cathy De Leon, Library Services Director, at 562.570.6291.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on The Californer
- Alten Construction and Channel Lumber donate $2,500 worth of lumber to Redwood High School
- Plan for 50 affordable apartments on Bryant coming soon
- Keebos Unveils Keebos 2.0: The Ultimate Crossbody Phone Case
- Groundbreaking DUC indie record label announces pro-union anthem for downtrodden workers everywhere
- Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Returns to In-Person Competition in Longstanding Celebration of HBCU Academic Excellence
- Shelter Structures America Debuts Everun America at Con Expo
- ArtisTech Media and Creative Commons Announce a New Trademark Agreement for ccMixter
- 100+ Award Winning "Sweetest Vacation" Solicits Filmocracy Film Market Major Public Distribution
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP) Class Action Alert: Robbins LLP Reminds Investors of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Against Tupperware Brands Corporation
- Protecting and enhancing wildlife populations could be a global warming game changer
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New DBH Graduates
- Water Damage Repair Services, Basement Floods, Sewage Removal Company - Hesperia, CA
- Deol Data Strategically Appoints Ravi Singh to Its Advisory Board
- Top 6 AGS Highlights at the Indian Gaming Trade Show
- Hai Robotics Wins Innovation Award for Existing Product at Promat 2023
- 2023 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Orbex Introduces Double Profits for New Traders
- Against All Odds: University of California Berkeley Men's Cricket Team Lifts NCCA Cup
- Tech N9ne Surprises Kxng Crooked Interview with I Only Touch Greatness
- Quotehunt.co.uk: Revolutionising the UK B2B Market with Comprehensive Comparison Services for Small Businesses