- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Ziggurat Technologies' Zivolve™ is Now Available for Android Users on the Google Play Store, Revolutionizing Mobile Investing Beyond the Apple iOS App
- Mayor London Breed Announces Release of Five-Year Financial Plan for the City and County of San Francisco
By partnering with Lumanu, a Premium Facebook Marketing Partner, GRIN further solidifies its market position as a leader for influencer marketing management. The integration provides a natural extension of the GRIN platform, allowing marketers to easily gain advertising permissions from hundreds of creators and manage the relationships all in the same interface.
"Our integration with GRIN is a major milestone for Lumanu as we work towards making collaborations easier, smoother and better for both creators and brands," said Lumanu CEO, Tony Tran. "GRIN's commitment to ensuring that marketers can effectively nurture relationships with creators through seamless solutions builds on Lumanu's core values."
More on The Californer
- Stargate, Morgan Fairchild, Hatchet Added To Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- San Francisco: Statement from Mayor London Breed on the Inauguration of President Joseph R. Biden and Vice President Kamala D. Harris
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Walmart Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- California: Statement from Governor Newsom on the Inauguration of President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris
- San Jose Mayor Liccardo Statement on the Inauguration
The technical integration with GRIN provides DTC brands with the first truly integrated solution from sourcing creators and managing relationships to gaining advertiser access and executing creator dark posting campaigns. The solution allows marketers to save time and leverage the powerful benefits Lumanu unlocks without leaving the GRIN platform. Marketers now have a holistic view of all parts of a campaign that affect influencer management within one platform.
"Influencer whitelisting is a key component to scaling outcome through influencer marketing. Lumanu's product is the market leader, offering a great experience for brands and influencers alike," said GRIN CEO, Brandon Brown. "We're excited to offer this integration to our customers who value GRIN's end-to-end influencer management capabilities and are looking to expand their efforts in paid media."
Lumanu delivers simple, secure, and seamless technology solutions fostering powerful partnerships between creators and brands. The flagship product automates the process of creators granting advertising permissions to marketers. Using Lumanu, creators grant advertising access (whitelisting) in a single click and brands using Lumanu unlock powerful content and audience tools to maximize ROAS. Lumanu - Make Collaboration Easier. Smoother. Better. For more information, visit www.lumanu.com or contact [email protected].
More on The Californer
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Trucker Huss Announces Director Robert Gower as New Shareholder in 2021
- Private Placement Markets to begin Offering USDA Loan Products in February 2021
- UPCOMING DEADLINE REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Covia Holdings Corporation and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- The IoT Community – Internet of Things Community Announces Valuer Has Joined its Elite Iot Ecosystem as a Platinum Level Corporate Member
GRIN is the #1 influencer marketing software that helps DTC brands manage influencer marketing programs at scale. GRIN's software helps brands find and engage with high-quality influencers, automate email outreach, activate campaigns, develop authentic relationships within a private CRM, and provide an in-depth reporting suite to analyze the success of influencer campaigns. GRIN is the only end-to-end solution designed to create an authentic connection between influencer and brand; while providing true revenue attribution that measures the success of influencer marketing. For more information, visit GRIN.co.
SOURCE Lumanu; GRIN
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Vaccine Update for Long Beach
- WEBTOON parent NAVER announces approval of agreement to acquire Wattpad
- Planet 90210 Show to Celebrate 30 years of Beverly Hills, 90210 and its Global Impact on Fans
- Mayor London Breed Announces San Francisco's Participation in National Memorial to Lives Lost to COVID-19
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- Tandem Diabetes Care to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on February 24, 2021
- Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Hillary Ronen Announce New Funding for San Francisco's Right to Recover Program
- Golden Gate University School of Law Launches Journal Focused on Social Justice Issues
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Tucson Mayor Regina Romero with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 34th Tribute to Mayors
- San Francisco: Statement from Mayor London Breed on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- San Jose: San José Joins Nationwide Memorial for Lives Lost to COVID-19
- 17" Full IP66/69K Stainless Steel Panel PC for Food & Chemical Industries - PCH8170
- Volaris Connects Yucatán State and California With Four Weekly Mérida-Oakland Flights
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Welcome The New Year by Upgrading Your Test Gear
- Mountain Mike's Pizza Reports Record Sales In 2020
- IDeal Homes Real Estate Holdings Announces Four New Hires
- Bill to Prevent Burn Injuries Passes in Congress
- NMEA 2000 Development and Prototyping Boards for Marine Applications
- Federal Agencies can keep track of their Assets and Inventory with our Barcode Software