- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Yatsen Holding Limited with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Barclays PLC with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
Each community has an attractive contemporary design where residents benefit from a robust set of common area amenities, and can easily access a variety of walkable dining and entertainment options surrounding the properties.
"We are pleased to welcome these two additions to our portfolio of communities," announced Jeff Gleiberman, President of MG Properties. "Both Eleanor and H16 allow us to further scale our regional portfolio while investing in a submarket that we believe has substantial growth potential."
More on The Californer
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- General Inception Creates First-Ever "Igniter" for New Company Formation
- ASI Hosts 24th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference and Announces Award Winners
- NuVasive Announces Agenda for Investor Day 2022
The sellers, The Grupe Company, SKK Developments, and Guardian Capital, were represented by Marc Ross and Hasina Ahmadi of CBRE. Financing for the transaction was led by CBRE Capital Markets' Andrew Behrens, Jesse Weber, and Stephen Baird.
To learn more visit: https://www.eleanorh16.com/
ABOUT MG PROPERTIES
MG Properties is a privately owned, fully integrated real estate company specializing in the investment, redevelopment, and management of multi-family assets. Headquartered in San Diego, California, MG was founded in 1992 by Mark Gleiberman with the mission to enrich communities. MG's current portfolio is comprised of over 28,000 rental homes in California, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and Oregon, including 88 communities. For additional information, visit www.mgproperties.com.
SOURCE MG Properties
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Disney+ Original Series 'Genius: MLK/X' From National Geographic Sets Ensemble Cast
- California Is Making It Cheaper to Replace Your Lawn to Save Water and Save Money
- CHIRLA, IMMIGRANT RIGHTS GROUPS MOBILIZE IN SUPPORT OF U.S. SENATOR PADILLA'S BILL TO EXPAND A PATHWAY FOR RESIDENCY FOR MILLIONS OF LONG-TERM RESIDENTS
- California: Alongside Farmworkers at the State Capitol, Governor Newsom Signs Law Expanding Farmworker Union Rights
- San Jose: Public Review Draft MND: Silver Creek and Capitol Chick-fil-A Project
- Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. Shareholder Update: Robbins LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. (WBD)
- Sensoria Health & Defender announce availability of first smart diabetic boot with remote patient monitoring
- Hundreds Walk For Recovery, Jobs A Solution
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Corporate Leaders, PGA Tour Winners, and HR Luminaries Highlight Make Work Better Summit
- California to Build More Housing, Faster
- Water Reclamation Facility in Moorpark informing future drought resilience
- Asian Hall of Fame Announces Induction 2022
- State Gives $130 Million Boost to Projects Essential to Reliabilty of Southern California's Water Supply
- Distroller Donates Neonate Babies to NICU Families for NICU Sibling Support Day on Sept. 29
- California: On the Record with Governor Gavin Newsom: Saving Water & Building a More Resilient Future
- ATEN Technology Renovates the Desktop for the Hybrid Work Challenge with New KVM Switch
- Experienced Intellectual Property Attorney Christopher Franich Joins Snell & Wilmer's SD Office
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- Edge AI Innovator Femtosense Raises $8 Million Series A Funding