- TVS Cipher Network Adds Lights Out,Foreign Intrigue,Science Fiction Theater to WatchYour.TV Platform
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- Cpics - A New Streaming Platform Dedicated to South Asian Content Announce Upcoming 2022 Activities
Judge Earl replaces Justice M. Kathleen Butz, who retired last year in July. Previously, Earl has worked as a Judge in the Sacramento County Superior Court for 16 years and was also Senior Assistant Inspector General at the Sacramento County Office of Inspector General (2004-2005).
Further, the Newsom administrated appointed Peter E. Borkon as a Judge in the Alameda County Superior Court. Borkon brings two decades-long experience to the table. He has been a Partner at Bleichmar Fonti & Auld LLP since 2019 and has also worked with Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP and Schubert & Reed LLP.
More on The Californer
- 1017 Brick Squad Records 2022 New Artist Acquisition
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- San Francisco Extends Funding for Right to Recover Program to Support COVID-Positive Workers
- BetterHelp Partners with The Hidden Dream to Support Immigrant Communities
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Opening of Bayview Vehicle Triage Center
Melissa R. D'Morias Hanford will join the Kings County Superior Court as a Judge. She was the Deputy District Attorney for the Kings County District Attorney's Office for eight years and an Attorney at Fresno Child Advocates from 2011 to 2013.
Donald A. Buddle Jr., Edwin P. Chau, and Patricia A. Young are set to join the Los Angeles County Superior Court as Judges. Buddle served the Los Angeles County Public Defender's Office as a Deputy Public Defender.
Chau was a State Assemblymember representing the 49th Assembly District since his election in 2012. Young has held several positions at the Office of the Federal Public Defender, Central District of California, including Supervising Deputy Federal Public Defender and Deputy Federal Public Defender.
The Governor appointed Stephanie L. Jamieson to the Merced County Superior Court. Jamieson was the Deputy Public Defender at the Merced County Public Defender's Office for eight years and has worked as a Sole Practitioner from 2011 to 2012 and an Independent contractor at the Law Office of Victor Vertner from 2011 to 2012.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on December Jobs Report
- Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Paid Data Shared By Association
- Sweet Flower, Los Angeles' Largest Owned and Operated Retailer, Launches Flagship Store in Culver City and Announces Record 2021 Results
- A. Barry Cappello and Leila Noël Selected to 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Franklin Limited Duration Income Trust ("FTF" or the "Fund") Announces Distribution
The seventh appointment on the list is Wendy J. Dier, 53, who will join Modoc County Superior Court. Dier has worked as a Sole Practitioner for almost three decades and has held contractual positions at Modoc County Superior Court, Modoc County District Attorney's Office, and Modoc County Department of Social Services.
Judge Yvette Durant will serve the Nevada County Superior Court. She was previously a Judge with Sierra County Superior Court and has served as a Commissioner at the Nevada County Superior Court for five years.
Andre K. Campbell and Allison M. Williams will join Sacramento County Superior Court. Previously, Campbell was a Partner at Hanson Bridgett LLP for 11 years. Whereas Williams worked at the Sacramento County Public Defender's Office as a Criminal Attorney for 15 years.
Lastly, Sylvia J. Hanna will join the Tulare County Superior Court. Hanna has held several positions at the Tulare County Office of the Public Defender, including Chief Deputy Public Defender, Senior Attorney, and Supervising Attorney.
Filed Under: Government
Latest on The Californer
- "Bliss Brain" Wins the Nautilus and American Book Fest Top Awards
- Insurance Association Launches 2022 Selling Medicare Insurance Video Package
- TEAMSTERS STAGE PRACTICE PICKET AT CEMEX
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following LendUS, LLC Data Breach
- ReoStar Energy Corporation Executes Letter of Intent (LOI) with an experienced oil and gas company
- CORRECTING and REPLACING PHOTO Open Influence Launches Go Prism Self-Serve SaaS Solution, an Innovative Influencer Marketing and Insights Tool for Social Media Marketers
- Yunishigawa Onsen's Kamakura Festival Features the Unique Northern Japan Winter Tradition: Kamakura or Snow Huts
- A New Social Network Based on Gratitude and Positivity
- Prophecy Raises $25M to Accelerate Availability of Its Low-Code Platform for Data Engineering
- Alten Construction completes modernization of Castro Valley High School
- We Are Reaching Out to Our Community in Los Angeles
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Volkswagen AG (VWAGY)
- Five Tips To Keep Your Employees Happy
- Raleigh Business Leader Joins 2022 National Small Business Association Board Leadership
- Edge2Learn Premieres Its Integrative Multifamily Policy and Procedure Product
- 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers Recognizes Four California Snell & Wilmer Partners
- San Jose: : New Animals Fly Into the Coop at Happy Hollow's Double-H Ranch
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
- Alcor announces the launch of new AccessFlow release, an IAM solution that provides automated, centralized, and compliant Access Management
- FuseFX Promotes Johnny Fisk to President