- Are Scary Movies Mentally Designed By The Horrific Environment Within Society: New Premiere Smile
- Sensoria Health & Defender announce availability of first smart diabetic boot with remote patient monitoring
- Pacific Surfliner Service Temporarily Suspended South of Irvine Station
NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Juice Reel, an up-and-coming bet tracking, aggregation, and analytics platform, is taking the sports industry by storm with a new way to bet based on live community performance and statistics. With unique features that have never been available on any other sports betting app, Juice Reel gives users an exciting advantage by tracking bets in real time and in one place, while accessing exclusive Crowdsourced Insights, which help the community to tail winners and fade historical losers at scale.
Available for free and interoperable with more than 250 sportsbooks, such as FanDuel, DraftKings and more, the app compiles all users' betting transactions across various platforms into one place, shows users the best lines available, and delivers real-time performance analytics on their bets as the games play out. By analyzing data across its robust community of sports bettors, the app can show users what side of the game the best performing users are taking and what side the worst performing users are taking. This remarkable feature is tried and tested – and it's working – with Juice Reel's Instagram show, "The Daily Juice," showcasing a 140-71 record, and recently a stunning 16-0 win streak.
More on The Californer
- Colorado's Largest Witch Festival, "WitchFest", October 21-22
- New Smart Mouse uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Voice Recognition Technology to Improve Business Productivity
- GLASSDOOR APPOINTS DANNY GUILLORY AS CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- One Mind at Work, Columbia University Mental Health + Work Design Lab, and Ethisphere announce the Mental Health at Work Index™, the first of its kind comprehensive strategy to not only measure but also improve and innovate workplace mental health
- Wastewater Facilities Turn to Greasezilla® for Upstream Fats, Oils & Grease Solution and Revenue Generation
"This app is one-of-a-kind in that not only does it compile information that you can only find separately across various betting apps, but it also serves as a community builder," said Ricky Gold, Founder and CEO of Juice Reel. "Every user across the platform benefits from this technology, not just the people at the top, which is something I'm truly proud of given that it has never existed before in the sports betting world."
29-year-old Gold launched Juice Reel in September 2021, with the app accruing over 20K downloads to date. Growing up around sports betting and following his roles at Google, EY and Accenture as a technology and data integration analyst, Gold recognized a massive white space in the sports betting world. By combining technology and robust data analytics, Gold provides bettors with a platform to improve their performance and bet smarter. His experience in the industry led to successfully securing investment and advisory from Cypress Ascendant, a strategic capital investment firm based in San Diego, in 2022 and continues to open up opportunities for the young entrepreneur.
To date, over 20,000+ bettors have downloaded the Juice Reel app, and the platform sees traffic of over 1,700+ daily active users. Juice Reel had noted in a report recently released by Truist Securities that its platform has already seen over $300M in betting handle synced into it from its userbase. Juice Reel's unique array of features, all centered around creatively collecting and analyzing betting data, is a key differentiator and has helped Gold's company gain traction amongst sports bettors looking to level up their results.
More on The Californer
- Innovative Computing Systems Sponsors iManage ConnectLive 2022
- Presenting Traveling Hands Massage
- Amplitude Welcomes Tifenn Dano Kwan as Chief Marketing Officer
- Solina to acquire Saratoga Food Specialties
- RevitaLash® Cosmetics Champions Breast Cancer Awareness, Research, and Support Worldwide with 2022 Pink Program Announcement USA - English USA - English
For more information about Juice Reel or to download the app, please visit juicereel.com. Check out Juice Reel on Instagram and watch "The Daily Juice" live every day at @juice_reel_official or follow along on Twitter @juice_reel. More info can also be found on their YouTube and TikTok.
About Juice Reel
Founded by former technology and data integration analyst, Ricky Gold, Juice Reel is a sports-focused bet tracking, aggregation, and analytics platform that automatically syncs all users' books in one place. Launched in September 2021 with 20K app downloads to date, Juice Reel analyzes data across its robust community of sports bettors to elevate the activity of the most successful users and to fade the activity of the worst. With investment from strategic capital investment firm Cypress Ascendant, the app continues to grow and expand its community of bettors, and is proud to showcase The Best Lines, Always.
Rachel Kay Public Relations
SOURCE Juice Reel
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Next-generation Supply Chain Resilience from SiliconExpert to Debut at Electronica 2022
- The Helen Knoll Foundation Announces the #PinkOut for Prevention Campaign
- ArborWorks Announces the Appointment of Karla Wahlgren to the Position of VP of Corporate Operations
- Gordon Judd Joins Nationwide Boiler as New Business Development Executive
- California: Bills, Bills, Bills
- Digital Nomad Alise Saunders Guests on October 6 The Open Highway Show
- Rock and Roll Beauty Launches Iconic Makeup Collection with Ozzy Osbourne
- California Pizza Kitchen Opens New Franchise Location at LAX
- Three Snell & Wilmer Partners Recognized as 2022 Orange County Visionaries by TimesOC B2B Publishing
- PearlFection Dentistry Welcomes 2nd Endodontist, Dr. Frederick Canby, DDS, MS
- MTV Premieres International Superstar Big Hookz New Video, "Break You Down" Featuring Gyptian,Tzy Panchak and Remo
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Barclays PLC (BCS)
- New Book Equips Teens from Low-Income Environments to Find Purpose and Overcome Fears about Their Future
- Live Conscious Launches Their First Natural Coffee Alternative With Zero Crash
- The Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) Equips Organizations with Free Identity Security Resources During National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Chroma Opens Austin Sales and Service Office
- FANDOM ACQUIRES LEADING ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING BRANDS INCLUDING GAMESPOT, TV GUIDE AND METACRITIC USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Banc of California Announces Schedule of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Movius to Exhibit at 2022 World Aviation Festival in Amsterdam
- Avidin Conjugated to HRP (High Purity)