- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
- San Jose: : San José's Neighborhood Center Partner Program Qualified Service Providers
"The Governor's Budget recognizes the stark reality of this incredibly difficult time for the State of California. In addition to all the challenges we have been facing for years, right now in this moment, our workers, families, and young people are in desperate need of immediate relief. By proposing direct investments to working people, small businesses, and our schools, the Governor is doing just that. I also want to recognize the Governor for his continued focus on making significant investments to support those who are living on our streets and suffering from challenges with mental health and substance use.
More on The Californer
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Mayor London Breed Names Tongo Eisen-Martin as San Francisco's Poet Laureate
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
California will recover from this pandemic, and that recovery starts with investing in the people of this state, whether they are trying to get back to work or they just need to get their lives stabilized in the middle of this pandemic.
I want to thank Governor Newsom for his work to lead this state through one of the most challenging years in our history. I know there is a lot of work to do on this budget going forward, and I look forward to working with San Francisco's state legislative leaders -- Senator Scott Wiener, Assembly Budget Chair Phil Ting, and Assemblymember David Chiu -- to support the needs and priorities of San Francisco residents."
Latest on The Californer
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Aviation Capital Group Announces Closing of $750 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Community Psychiatry Appoints Christopher Brengard As Chief Executive Officer
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Is the Beach So Last Year?
- Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy Files Lawsuit Against Bank of America for Allegedly Failing to Protect the Accounts of Thousands of Unemployed Californians
- Aruba ClearPass Security Portfolio Receives Coveted Cyber Catalyst℠ Designation
- Asia-Pacific Contact Center Applications Market to See Buoyant Growth, Thanks to Analytics
- Consolidated Contracting Forms "Consolidated Building Health" Division to Effectively Control the Spread of Diseases in Senior Living Communities
- HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises (EOSE) For Possible Securities Fraud in Light of Analyst Questions About Company's Customers, Encourages EOSE Investors to Contact Its Attorneys Now
- Motivational Fitness Radio Station Launches Hip Hop Rock
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 1.14.21
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Volunteers put the Community in Community Service
- 607th Consecutive Common Stock Monthly Dividend Declared By Realty Income
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Additional Security Actions in Advance of Presidential Inauguration
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- California: Governor Newsom Launches Transparency, Accountability and Assistance Measures in the State's Safe Schools for All Plan
- Port of Los Angeles Cargo Reaches 9.2 Million TEUs in 2020
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $25 Million Early Education Economic Recovery Program