City of San José
Emergency Operations Center
Rosario Neaves, Director of Communications/EPIO; 210-823-3908
City of San José Media Line: 408-535-7777
City of San José Customer Contact Center: 3-1-1 (408-535-3500)
CITY MANAGER UPDATE TO COUNCIL: City Manager Dave Sykes presented an update on the City's response to COVID-19 and our Continuity of Operations Plan at yesterday's City Council meeting. Dave and officials from the City's Emergency Operations Center discussed organizational updates, the City's Roadmap Through the Epidemic, the latest forecast for the spread of the disease in our community, enforcement of County and State orders to shelter in place, and more. View the entire presentation on the City's YouTube Channel.
More on The Californer
- Best frontal sew in of Julia hair
- California: Governor and First Partner Honor Army 1st Lt. Joseph T. Allbaugh
- Women in Quantum Summit launch event
- Bay Area Community Rallies Around 12 Year Old With Cancer
- San Francisco: Statement from Mayor London Breed on Sanctuary City Ruling
VTA TRANSIT SERVICE: Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority will begin offering reduced bus and light rail service seven days a week, beginning Monday, March 30. Read details of the new service reduction at the VTA Headways blog.
Updates on City of San José Services and/or Operations
- Library Resources are Available Online, 24/7! Your San José Public Library offers FREE online resources to help students of all ages with their homework and learning needs. From ABC Mouse and Tutor.com to Scholastic Teachables and Lynda.com, the library has a variety of online resources for you to access from the comfort of your home. Get started at: sjpl.org/homework-help.
New Resources for Non-Profits, Community-Based Organizations, and Arts Organizations: For COVID-19 related questions regarding nonprofit and community based organizations, email email@example.com. Updated resources, including some additions to the City's list of places that can offer help are available on the Office of Economic Development's COVID-19 website.
More on The Californer
- MEMEENO Wins 2020 Top Choice of the Year Award
- International open ideas competition receives 960 entries for an iconic landmark in Silicon Valley
- JT Legal Group Recognizes the Pandemic of Nursing Home Abuse during COVID-19
- Bloomberg Harvard Leadership program selects Costa Mesa mayor
- Outdoor dining and additional businesses now open at The Collection
Subscribe to the News Releases eNotification list to receive City of San José Flash Reports, and follow us at sanjoseca.gov and @CityofSanJose on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Nextdoor.">
Esta información está disponible en español en www.sanjoseca.gov. ">
Thông tin này có sẵn bằng Tiếng Việt trên trang: www.sanjoseca.gov.
A person's risk for COVID-19 is not related to race, ethnicity or culture. City employees must abide by the Discrimination and Harassment policy, and treat colleagues and members of the public with courtesy and respect. Discrimination and/or Harassment of any kind is a violation of the policies and will not be tolerated.
Latest on The Californer
- Covid-19 Distance Learning Opens Door for Remedial Services to Students with ADHD
- How To Find The Top Hair Websites Online?
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- San Francisco Continues to Pause Reopening for Most Activities and Businesses
- Richmond American Debuts New Model Homes in Victorville
- Crafts N Chisel: Boutique for Authentic Indian Handicrafts Home Decor
- Angela Rye Sits Down with Black Cooperative Investment Fund
- Weekends Sales for Insurance Agents
- North Carolina Medicare Supplement Insurance Rates Reported
- Routes Gallery moves from original San Anselmo location to downtown San Rafael
- New ezW2Correction Software Offers Service Industries A Better Alternative To Print Corrected Form
- EVERGREEN IS THE BLOOD from Polestar Studios Stars Dawna Lee Heising, John Reign and Aki Aleong
- Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
- 4x4 Wigs New Arrival Hair Wigs In Julia Hair
- Rheumatoid Factor Solution from Molecular Depot
- RIPA Lysis and Extraction Buffer
- We Want To Believe Episode 3 The Demon Jar Now Showing
- Meeschell Raises the Bar for Women Entrepreneurs!
- Viola Rouge gives hand sanitizer to health care workers, first responders and teachers