City of San José
Emergency Operations Center
Rosario Neaves, Director of Communications/EPIO; 210-823-3908
City of San José Media Line: 408-535-7777
City of San José Customer Contact Center: 3-1-1 (408-535-3500)
CITY MANAGER UPDATE TO COUNCIL: City Manager Dave Sykes presented an update on the City's response to COVID-19 and our Continuity of Operations Plan at yesterday's City Council meeting. Dave and officials from the City's Emergency Operations Center discussed organizational updates, the City's Roadmap Through the Epidemic, the latest forecast for the spread of the disease in our community, enforcement of County and State orders to shelter in place, and more. View the entire presentation on the City's YouTube Channel.
More on The Californer
- Official Poster & Trailer for Alex Visani's STOMACH
- How do I fix Gmail Temporary bad Error 500
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy-Isupportnumber
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order to Expand Telehealth Services
VTA TRANSIT SERVICE: Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority will begin offering reduced bus and light rail service seven days a week, beginning Monday, March 30. Read details of the new service reduction at the VTA Headways blog.
Updates on City of San José Services and/or Operations
- Library Resources are Available Online, 24/7! Your San José Public Library offers FREE online resources to help students of all ages with their homework and learning needs. From ABC Mouse and Tutor.com to Scholastic Teachables and Lynda.com, the library has a variety of online resources for you to access from the comfort of your home. Get started at: sjpl.org/homework-help.
New Resources for Non-Profits, Community-Based Organizations, and Arts Organizations: For COVID-19 related questions regarding nonprofit and community based organizations, email email@example.com. Updated resources, including some additions to the City's list of places that can offer help are available on the Office of Economic Development's COVID-19 website.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order to Protect Consumers from Price Gouging
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #44 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Michael S.Rodriguez's Last America Horror Show II gets a New Poster
- Chance Trahan Calls Donald Trump a Socialist Coward
- DWS Star Joins iPOP Alum Matt Cornett on High School Musical Series
Subscribe to the News Releases eNotification list to receive City of San José Flash Reports, and follow us at sanjoseca.gov and @CityofSanJose on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Nextdoor.">
Esta información está disponible en español en www.sanjoseca.gov. ">
Thông tin này có sẵn bằng Tiếng Việt trên trang: www.sanjoseca.gov.
A person's risk for COVID-19 is not related to race, ethnicity or culture. City employees must abide by the Discrimination and Harassment policy, and treat colleagues and members of the public with courtesy and respect. Discrimination and/or Harassment of any kind is a violation of the policies and will not be tolerated.
Latest on The Californer
- TOMORROW: Governor Newsom to Provide Update on State's Emergency Actions to Protect Homeless Californians and Public from COVID-19
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #42 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 4.2.20
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Death of Santa Rosa Police Detective
- Celiane The Voice Transcends Dimensions With Her Otherwordly Artistry!
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order Protecting Homes, Small Businesses from Water Shutoffs
- California: Governor Newsom Announces New Help for Small Businesses & Workers Displaced by COVID-19
- Dutch Hip-Hop Artist Odillia Releases Debut US Single "End of the World" Featuring Lil' Keed
- "Damned Deceptions" - If a Religious Belief Is Wrong, Is That Really a Problem?
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Local Nonprofit Receives Federal Grant for CA Newborn Hearing Screening Program
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #41 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- TECH-GRO B-17 Boric Acid Spray now OMRI Certified
- Franchise Times Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Into the Legal Eagle Hall of Fame
- Brushwood Media Group Is Pleased to Announce Film and TV Star, "Kim Aria Peterson"
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Board President Norman Yee Convene COVID-19 Economic Recovery Task Force
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- Find effective ways to reach Live Technician at Jetblue Airlines
- Attorney turn feng shui author shows us how to make the most of our time at home in the release of MIND BODY HOME