- Atrium Raises $13.5 Million to Revolutionize Data-Driven Sales Management
- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- Pfizer Donating 1 Million Naloxone Doses to Direct Relief for Life-Saving Opioid Overdose Reversal
|What:||Virtual Kickoff Event for WeCreate408|
|When:||Thursday, April 8, 2021|
7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
|Where:||Register for the event at https://hopin.com/events/wecreate-408|
|Background:||On April 1, the City of San José Office of Cultural Affairs (OCA), alongside 27 arts organizations, businesses and community groups, celebrated the launch of WeCreate408, a month-long online challenge to inspire creativity and celebrate San José's rich and diverse arts and culture. Over 1,440 individuals have signed up to participate in the challenge and receive daily creativity prompts in April.|
More on The Californer
OCA and partners will be hosting a WeCreate408 virtual kickoff event on Thursday, April 8, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. This free event is a great way to learn about the creativity challenge, connect with other participants, join in virtual workshops and conversation sessions, as well as discover upcoming programs offered by San José arts and culture organizations. To register for the event, go to: https://hopin.com/events/wecreate-408.
This event includes: a bilingual poetry workshop with OCA Creative Ambassador Elizabeth Jiménez Montelongo; a lino-block printing and papermaking demo with Creative Ambassador Cynthia Cao and Artist Michelle Wilson; a virtual salsa dance lesson with CityDance San José instructor Sandy Chao; and a conversation about creativity in San José with Creative Ambassador Demone Carter and creative entrepreneur Chris Esparza.
Visit www.WeCreate408.org for more information about the 30-day creativity challenge or view the press release on the City's website.
Latest on The Californer
- Repeater Communications/InSite Wireless Group Alum Announce the Formation of RCG Tower Group, LLC
- ProStrategix Proud To Announce Being Chosen Again as a Top Web Design Agency by DesignRush
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Public Library Reopening Timeline
- Equilar 100: CEO Pay Trends During the Pandemic Show More Than Meets the Eye
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Script Revolution – The Most Successful Free Resource for Screenwriters You Don't Know About
- Lee and Associates Closes $7.5 Million Industrial Lease Transaction in Thousand Oaks
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Endorses DEI Resolution
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
- ViewSonic Introduces the New Pre-Assembled Solution Kit with Movable Flight Case for All-in-One Direct View LED Display USA - English USA - English
- UBS Advisor Matt Megorden Named to Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors List
- Portland Area's 12 Mile Crossing Community Nears Completion
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets Releases its "Real Estate Equity Capital" Guideline
- American Business Bank Promotes Morgan Lanchantin to Regional Vice President
- NBA Veteran Wilson Chandler Makes History by Signing First-Ever Completely Virtual Shoe Deal
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- BRS Media's dotFM Is the First Premier Top-Level Domain Registry to Accept Dogecoin
- Beer Dispenser Market To Register 3.6% CAGR By 2028 Based On Shift Of Consumer Preference Towards Staying Indoors During the COVID-19 Pandemic Situation | Million Insights
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground