- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
The project is proposed on two sites located at the intersection of Saratoga Avenue and Lawrence Expressway/Quito Road in San José. The first site is El Paseo (a portion of Assessor Parcel Number [APN] 403-33-014), which is approximately 8.9 acres in size and located at the southeast corner of Saratoga Avenue and Quito Road. The second site is 1777 Saratoga Avenue (APNs 386-10-033, -036, -044, -045, and -046), which is approximately 1.8 acres in size and located at the northeast corner of Saratoga Avenue and Lawrence Expressway.
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
This Addendum has been prepared as part of the supplemental environmental review process needed to evaluate the proposed project. In accordance with CEQA, this IS/Addendum will be attached to the certified 1312 El Paseo & 1777 Saratoga Avenue Mixed-Use Village Project Final Environmental Impact Report (PDC19-049). This report can be found online at https://www.sanjoseca.gov/your-government/depar... .
The project is tentatively scheduled for a Director's Hearing on Wednesday November 29th 2023 at 9:00 a.m., with Nhu Nguyen as Environmental Project Manager who can be contacted via email at Nhu.Nguyen@sanjoseca.gov or by phone at 408 535 6894 for further information regarding this project or hearing date changes.
Latest on The Californer
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan