CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: Presentation High School Master Plan
File No.: SP18-008
Description: Special Use Permit to allow the demolition of approximately 59,494 square feet of existing student center, chapel, and classroom buildings on the Presentation High School campus, and the construction of approximately 106,902 square feet of new multi-purpose, student union, administration, chapel, facilities workshop and classroom buildings in four phases. The Master Plan also includes the expansion of on-site parking areas and the addition of an on-site circulation loop, and construction of new plaza, courtyard and landscaped areas. The Special Use Permit would allow an increase in enrollment from 750 students to 850 students, and the faculty would increase from 60 to 110.
Location: The project is located on an approximately 8.8-acre site in suburban San José, bounded by Booksin Avenue on the west and Plummer Avenue on the east (2281 Plummer Avenue).
More on The Californer
- San Jose: Notice of CEQA Posting: Charcot Avenue Extension Project and EIR Public Hearing
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- Americans Face Problems Paying Medical Bills Despite Health Insurance
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces the First New Affordable Housing Development on Treasure Island is Moving Forward
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
Assessor's Parcel No.: 446-38-035
Council District: 6
Applicant Contact Information: Presentation High School (Holly Elkins, President), 2281 Plummer Avenue
San José, CA 95125. (408) 264-1664. email@example.com
The City has performed an environmental review of the project. The environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if the project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. An MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment because the project will include mitigation measures that will reduce identified project impacts to a less than significant level. The project site is not present on any list pursuant to Section 65962.5 of the California Government Code.
More on The Californer
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- Property from the estate of June D. Winkler will be sold online, June 16th, by Andrew Jones Auctions
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
The public is welcome to review and comment on the Draft MND. The public comment period for this Draft MND begins on Friday May 22, 2020 and ends on Friday June 22, 2020. The Draft MND, Initial Study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanjoseca.gov/negativedeclarations
In response to the COVID-19 and Shelter-in-Place policy, hard copies are no longer available at the typical locations such as the City of San José Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement, located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street during normal business hours.
Therefore, if requested, a hard copy will be mailed to you. Please allow time for printing and delivery. Please contact Meenaxi Raval at Meenaxi.Raval@sanjoseca.gov.
Latest on The Californer
- SmartGateVC Will Establish a Start-Up Tech Accelerator in Glendale Called Hero House Glendale
- RC Diedrich and Tremain Hayhoe Discuss Succeeding No Matter What
- Property from the estate of June D. Winkler will be sold online by Andrew Jones Auctions, June 16th
- Nicole Rogas, Senior Vice President at Experian Health, joins Nuevozen Advisory Board
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- Private Placement Markets To Enter The Residential Mortgage Lending Industry
- Kupfer & Associates Close Strategic Edulence & eLearning Brothers Deal
- Beautyforever Remy Human Hair Summer Sale Up to 35% OFF
- LA Paint Night Launches Virtual Sip 'n Paint Classes With Online Live Sessions
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- Axiomtek Launches Quad-View 3.5" Embedded Board with AMD Ryzen™ Processors - CAPA13R
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- OKTV, A Valiant Eagle Inc. (OTC:PSRU) Subsidiary, Will Air Harlem Tigerman Next Month
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Survey: 57% of Today's Newly Unemployed Can't List the Skills That Will Get Them Their Next Job
- Shuyoka Dojo Celebration of 40 years in Costa Mesa
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 5.27.20
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #108 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- TREEHAUS is planning to reopen on Friday, May 29th 2020