- Are Scary Movies Mentally Designed By The Horrific Environment Within Society: New Premiere Smile
- Sensoria Health & Defender announce availability of first smart diabetic boot with remote patient monitoring
- Pacific Surfliner Service Temporarily Suspended South of Irvine Station
- TerraZero has partnered with VentureBeat, the tech, gaming and AI media and event company, to build a Metaverse event center in Decentraland.
- TerraZero and VentureBeat came together to create an all-new event space in the Metaverse for the MetaBeat Metaverse event in October 2022.
VANCOUVER, BC, Aug. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - TerraZero Technologies Inc. ("TerraZero" or the "Company"), a diversified Metaverse technology solutions firm and vertically integrated Metaverse experience fulfillment studio, is pleased to announce that the Company has partnered with VentureBeat (www.venturebeat.com), the tech, gaming and AI media and event company, to build a Metaverse event center in Decentraland.
With the announcement of the in-person Metaverse event MetaBeat, taking place October 3-4 2022 at SVN West in San Francisco, USA (https://metabeat.venturebeat.com), TerraZero and VentureBeat came together to create an all-new event space in the Metaverse. This venue will allow attendees to experience an environment that goes way beyond what they are accustomed to within other traditional virtual event platforms. TerraZero and VentureBeat invite all Metaverse-enthusiasts to experience the new Metaverse event space, the first of its scope, in the Decentraland Metaverse.
TerraZero is specialized in creating innovative commercial Metaverse experiences and virtual reality based business solutions for worldwide brands and leading enterprises, including but not limited to Bacardi Limited's premium Bourbon Angel's Envy's Meta Distillery, and Jason Derulo's music video premier of his latest single.
"It's going to be a lot of fun creating an event space in the Metaverse that VentureBeat will use not only for MetaBeat, but for their other events throughout the year," says Dan Reitzik, Founder and CEO of TerraZero. "We're working on creating a theater where you can view content and interact with other attendees, as well as a really cool experiential way to connect virtual attendees with the latest tech demos in the Metaverse."
"VentureBeat is a leader in Metaverse coverage across the enterprise and gaming. While there is a need for digestible video content and engagement within events, websites, and newsletter formats, VentureBeat is preparing for the next generation of experiences across media and events. We believe this is only the beginning, and we look forward to continuing our work with TerraZero on this project," says Hayley Haggarty, GM of Events for VentureBeat.
With the recent reports published suggesting phenomenal growth in the Metaverse, it's not surprising to hear that the MetaBeat event is gaining momentum, which will bring together over 1,500 Metaverse decision makers and thought leaders from enterprise companies including TerraZero, Roblox, Walmart, Nvidia, Procter & Gamble, Chipotle, T-Mobile, Soul Machines, Solsten and more.
More on The Californer
- New Smart Mouse uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Voice Recognition Technology to Improve Business Productivity
- GLASSDOOR APPOINTS DANNY GUILLORY AS CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- One Mind at Work, Columbia University Mental Health + Work Design Lab, and Ethisphere announce the Mental Health at Work Index™, the first of its kind comprehensive strategy to not only measure but also improve and innovate workplace mental health
- Wastewater Facilities Turn to Greasezilla® for Upstream Fats, Oils & Grease Solution and Revenue Generation
- Innovative Computing Systems Sponsors iManage ConnectLive 2022
Corporations or other entities which are interested in receiving additional information about TerraZero's commercial Metaverse services and enterprise-grade technologies or which might be looking for an individual Metaverse experience or virtual reality solution for its business, could visit the Company's website www.terrazero.com or contact TerraZero's Metaverse specialists at [email protected].
About TerraZero Technologies Inc.
TerraZero Technologies Inc. ("TerraZero") is a vertically integrated Metaverse development group and leading Web 3.0 technology company specializing in helping brands create immersive experiences. The Company's Metaverse-agnostic vision is to develop and implement products and services with scalable commercial applications to flourish engagement across gamified experiences where enterprise- level businesses, Metaverse platforms, and Web3 creators can seamlessly bridge and actionably grow their virtual world and the physical world endeavors together as one. TerraZero owns digital real estate for brands to establish presence in existing virtual worlds and can also offer brands their own private worlds to provide offices and services to those interested in the Metaverse. Furthermore, TerraZero acquires, designs, builds, and operates virtual assets and solutions to monetize the Metaverse ecosystem. The Company's businesses are segmented into five (5) divisions which include: (1) Immersive experience creation in existing or private virtual worlds; (2) advertising; (3) data analytics; (4) events and marketing; and (5) infrastructure. TerraZero aims to support the community, foster innovation, and drive adoption. For more information, please visit www.terrazero.com or contact [email protected].
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information
This news release includes certain statements and information that may constitute forward-looking information or statements within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements relate to future events or future performance and reflect the expectations or beliefs of management of the Company regarding future events. Generally, forward-looking statements and information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "intends," "expects," or "anticipates," or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events, or results "may," "could," "should," "would," or will "potentially" or "likely" occur. This information and these statements, referred to herein as "forward‐looking statements," are not historical facts and are made as of the date of this news release, which includes without limitation, statements regarding discussions of future plans, estimates, and forecasts and statements as to management's expectations and intentions with respect to, among other things: the Company's intention to develop and drive traffic to its assets and locations within virtual worlds; partnership and event with VentureBeat and the potential outcomes and benefits; that establishing an early presence within the Metaverse will provide the Company with new users, branding, and marketing opportunities; events, courses of action, and the potential of the Company's technology and operations, among others, are all forward-looking information.
More on The Californer
- Presenting Traveling Hands Massage
- Amplitude Welcomes Tifenn Dano Kwan as Chief Marketing Officer
- Solina to acquire Saratoga Food Specialties
- RevitaLash® Cosmetics Champions Breast Cancer Awareness, Research, and Support Worldwide with 2022 Pink Program Announcement USA - English USA - English
- Jumio Wins Double Gold in the 10th Annual 2022 CEO World Awards®
Events or circumstances may cause actual results to differ materially from those predicted, as a result of numerous known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including but not limited to, market and other conditions, business, economic, and capital market conditions; the ability to manage operating expenses, which may adversely affect the Company's financial condition; the ability to remain competitive as other better financed competitors develop and release competitive products; regulatory uncertainties; access to personnel, employees, and consultants; market conditions and the demand and pricing for products and services; the demand and pricing of cryptocurrencies and NFTs; security threats, including a loss/theft of TerraZero's NFTs, cryptocurrencies, and other assets; TerraZero's relationships with its customers and business partners; TerraZero's ability to successfully define, design, and release new products in a timely manner that meet customers' needs; the ability to attract, retain, and motivate qualified personnel; competition in the industry; the impact of technology changes on the products and industry; failure to develop new and innovative products; the ability to successfully maintain and enforce our intellectual property rights and defend third-party claims of infringement of their intellectual property rights; the impact of intellectual property litigation that could materially and adversely affect the business; the ability to manage working capital; and the dependence on key personnel. As a result, TerraZero may not actually achieve its plans, projections, or expectations. In addition, such statements and information are based on numerous assumptions regarding present and future business strategies and the environment in which the Company will operate in the future, including the demand for its products, the ability to develop software successfully, that there will be no regulation or law that will prevent the Company from operating its business, anticipated costs, the ability to secure sufficient capital to complete its business plans, the ability to achieve goals, and the price of cryptocurrencies and NFTs. Given these risks, uncertainties, and assumptions, you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.
Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include failure to obtain regulatory approval, the continued availability of capital and financing, technology failures, failure to obtain any permits required to operate the business, the impact of technology changes on the industry, the impact of COVID-19 or other viruses and diseases on the Company's ability to operate and hire personnel, competition, security threats including stolen NFTs and cryptocurrencies from TerraZero or its customers, consumer sentiment towards TerraZero's products, services and Metaverse technology generally, failure to develop new and innovative products, litigation, increase in operating costs, increase in labor costs, decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies and NFTs, failure of counterparties to perform their contractual obligations, government regulations, loss of key employees and consultants, and general economic, market, or business conditions. Forward-looking statements contained in this news release are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking information. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are made as of the date of this news release. Except as required by law, the Company disclaims any intention and assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Additionally, the Company undertakes no obligation to comment on the expectations of or statements made by third parties.
SOURCE TerraZero Technologies Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- The Helen Knoll Foundation Announces the #PinkOut for Prevention Campaign
- ArborWorks Announces the Appointment of Karla Wahlgren to the Position of VP of Corporate Operations
- Gordon Judd Joins Nationwide Boiler as New Business Development Executive
- California: Bills, Bills, Bills
- Digital Nomad Alise Saunders Guests on October 6 The Open Highway Show
- Rock and Roll Beauty Launches Iconic Makeup Collection with Ozzy Osbourne
- California Pizza Kitchen Opens New Franchise Location at LAX
- Three Snell & Wilmer Partners Recognized as 2022 Orange County Visionaries by TimesOC B2B Publishing
- PearlFection Dentistry Welcomes 2nd Endodontist, Dr. Frederick Canby, DDS, MS
- MTV Premieres International Superstar Big Hookz New Video, "Break You Down" Featuring Gyptian,Tzy Panchak and Remo
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Barclays PLC (BCS)
- New Book Equips Teens from Low-Income Environments to Find Purpose and Overcome Fears about Their Future
- Live Conscious Launches Their First Natural Coffee Alternative With Zero Crash
- The Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) Equips Organizations with Free Identity Security Resources During National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Chroma Opens Austin Sales and Service Office
- FANDOM ACQUIRES LEADING ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING BRANDS INCLUDING GAMESPOT, TV GUIDE AND METACRITIC USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Banc of California Announces Schedule of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Movius to Exhibit at 2022 World Aviation Festival in Amsterdam
- Avidin Conjugated to HRP (High Purity)
- Human CD14 Protein (Highly Pure)