- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- California: State Reaffirms Right to Contraceptive Care
- Long-Term Care Insurance Expert Shares Annuity Planning Strategy
Colleen Versteeg, CEO of TLC expressed her excitement for the new additions to the board. "Ed, Laura, Michael, and Jonathan are accomplished business leaders that will provide experienced management to TLC as we continue to grow. This is a milestone for TLC, and we are thankful for their commitment and passion for our cause and our youths' wellbeing."
Edmond Thomas has served as Tillys President, Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Tillys Board since October 2015. Prior to his role at Tillys he was Chief Executive Officer and Director of Wet Seal Inc., as well as a partner of KarpReilly LLC. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Villanova University.
Laura Janney joined Tillys as the Executive Vice President, Chief Merchandising Officer in April 2023 after serving Hudson's Bay from July 2019 to January 2023 as its Chief Merchandising Officer from August 2021 to January 2023. She also served Nordstrom Inc., for 32 years from June 1987 to March 2019 in various retail store and merchandise management roles. Janney holds a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing/Management from Western Washington University.
More on The Californer
- Veryon brings AI-powered solutions to PBEXPO in Miami
- New horizons for Virtual Pets Fans
- EARN ALLIANCE INTRODUCES FIRST-IN-MARKET WEB3 GAMING DISCOVERY PLATFORM THAT REWARDS GAMERS, AND PROVIDES "ENGAGEMENT AS A SERVICE" SOLUTION FOR DEVELOPERS
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Evolus to Participate in Upcoming Leerink Partners and Barclays Investor Conferences
Michael Henry has served as Tillys Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer since September 2019 after serving Quiksilver Inc., Pacific Sunwear of California where he was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. He is a certified public accountant (inactive) with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo.
Jonathan Kosoff has been in his role as Tillys Chief Digital Officer since February 2020 overseeing all aspects of the company's e-commerce digital marketing and customer relationship management functions. Previous to his current role he served at Taco Bell as Vice President of e-commerce and Performance Marketing at Hot Topic Inc., where he held various digital leadership roles growing the e-commerce business . Kosoff holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from The University of California Santa Barbara and a Master's in Business Administration from The University of California Irvine.
Tillys has been an avid supporter of TLC since its inception in 2012 with Ed Thomas commenting on their alliance "We are excited to have our top executives joining the TLC Board of Directors to further strengthen the alliance between our two organizations and to assist TLC in its growth and expansion of its life-changing programs to help our youth."
More on The Californer
- Discover the Jowl Lift: a non-invasive facial procedure created by Dr. Paulo Martin
- Socket Mobile Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Results Release Date and Conference Call
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- MashUp presents 8th Annual International Women's Day Dance Festival
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
Today marks an important milestone for both organizations with this announcement being made by youth-focused empowerment nonprofit Tilly's Life Center (TLC). Four c-level executives have been appointed by TLC's board including Edmond Thomas – President & CEO; Laura Janney – Executive VP & CMO; Michael Henry – Executive VP & CFO; Jonathan Kosoff – CDO; all representing Tillys Inc (NYSE:TLYS).
Colleen Versteeg expressed her enthusiasm about this development saying "Ed, Laura, Michael & Jonathan are accomplished business leaders that will provide experienced management to TLC as we continue to grow." She further added "This is a milestone for us & we are thankful for their commitment & passion towards our cause & youths' wellbeing."
The alliance between these two organizations has been strong since 2012 when it was first established with Ed Thomas expressing his excitement about having their top executives join the board saying "We are excited about this move which will further strengthen our alliance & help us expand our life changing programs."
The four c-level executives bring with them extensive experience which will be beneficial for both organizations going forward into 2021 & beyond.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- B. Riley Securities to Host Radiopharma Investor Conference in New York on March 1, 2024
- Legion Partners Sends Letter to Twilio Board of Directors
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Faraday Future Announces Reverse Stock Split and Authorized Share Reduction
- Zepp Health Unveils Zepp OS 3.5 with Zepp Flow™, Powered by Large Language Model AI, Pioneering the Next Generation of Wearable Intelligence Devices at MWC Barcelona 2024
- Mednition Appoints Deena Brecher as Chief Nursing Officer, Pioneering Commitment to Nurse-First Artificial Intelligence
- Industry Atom Joins BigCommerce Agency Partner Program
- DRA Family Office Acquires privateequityweekly.com
- "Love Separated in Life...Love Reunited In Honor" Film Screening in D.C With Bay Area Artists Hope Briggs and Lawrence Beamen & ATL's Sylvia Camille
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Virtual staining of unlabeled autopsy tissue using AI
- Attention every Business in the Universe:Want to make a lot more money? Start using this Math TODAY
- California: Governor Newsom's Second Day in DC Focuses on Immigration, Homelessness, and the Tijuana River
- Public Review Draft EIR: Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center (File Nos. PDC23-006, PD23-002 and ER23-005) Draft Environmental Impact Report
- Multi-Platinum Songwriter Harold Payne Releases New Inspirational Anthem
- Holman UMC Senior Pastor Heads to Hampton University
- **Redapple Digital Health, Inc. Shines at Startup Game Changer Event in Garden Grove**
- YMCA's Model United Nations For Middle Schoolers Begins March 6
- Orca Bio Presents Promising Data on Orca-T in Two Oral Presentations at the 2024 Tandem Meetings of ASTCT® and CIBMTR®