- Unreal Mobile extends its Black Friday deal, dubbing it "Golden Friday."
- Black Friday: 15% Off SxS Rims & Tires
- Black Friday Sale: 15% Off Rims & Tires
The Equal Pay Pledge was launched in 2019 by First Partner Siebel Newsom as part of her California for ALL Women initiative in collaboration with CCSWG and the California Partners Project. The pledge is designed to close existing gender wage gaps by building upon the state's nation-leading equal pay laws.
More on The Californer
- Snell & Wilmer Partners Patricia Brum and Keith M. Gregory Named DEIA Visionaries by LA Times
- Synergize Your Senses: Urban Medicine Woman's Holiday Scented Bliss with Synergy Blend Roll-Ons!
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- How Much Power Is Enough When Selecting an AC Supply
- Anti-Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein Antibody
The event will take place tomorrow, March 14th at 10:30 a.m., and will be livestreamed on First Partner's Twitter. It is open to credentialed media only; those interested must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with names of who will be in attendance by no later than today, March 13th at 8:00 p.m., as space is limited.
This event marks an important step forward in closing gender wage gaps across California and ensuring equal pay for all women in the state.
Latest on The Californer
- Melvin Riley, Legendary Lead Singer of Ready For The World, Releases First-Ever Christmas Single
- Flexiv Scores Sustainable Development Goals
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- David Wong, CFA, Joins Callan's Private Equity Consulting Team
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Nation's Largest Group of Latino Philanthropists Invests $350,000 into Over 35 Latino Nonprofits
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- Supermicro Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- The Roulettes oins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Persistent Expands Executive Leadership Team in Support of Its Ambitious Growth Plans USA - English USA - English
- Lost Money in Fisker Inc.? Gibbs Law Group Investigates Potential Securities Law Violations
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks Announces Two Weekends of Free Photos with Santa
- PowerTribe "Up With The Sword" - New Album Unleashed January 10, 2024
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- D.A. Davidson Acts as Sell-Side Advisor to COMC on its Commercial Agreement and Investment from eBay Inc.