- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
The mini egg comes after Yo Egg won two prestigious National Restaurant Association's 2023 Food and Beverage (FABI) Awards and secured a placement at the fast-casual chain Veggie Grill. It will be featured in a custom dish curated for the event's Asian room by celebrity chef Chris Tucker.
Star Simmons, founder of Vkind, expressed her enthusiasm for the latest Yo Egg creation. "We are absolutely thrilled to feature Yo Egg's newest invention at the Vkind Experience. It's not just an egg; it's also an experience not to be missed!" Alongside the new egg, VKX promises to be filled with a range of delectable treats spanning 11 global-themed rooms.
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
Tucker said of Yo Egg's involvement in VKX2023: "Yo Egg is truly in a class of its own and what they are bringing to the event is going to blow people away — the taste, the texture, it might just be my favorite product on the market!"
Eran Groner, CEO of Yo Egg said: "At Yo Egg, innovation never sleeps. We've crafted this delectable, bite-sized egg specifically for VKX2023. It's not only an advancement in food technology but also an absolute culinary delight that you won't want to miss."
Simmons concluded: "This exciting plant-based egg and the Vkind Experience represent a bridge between culinary art and sustainable choices. We invite everyone to be part of this extraordinary journey."
Vkind is set to debut their latest product at their upcoming multicultural event - The Vkind Experience (VKX). Southern California plant-based egg producer Yo Egg will be introducing their mini size egg at VKX this November. This follows their success with two prestigious National Restaurant Association's 2023 Food and Beverage (FABI) Awards and securing a placement at fast-casual chain Veggie Grill.
More on The Californer
- Welcome to SierraConnect, your go-to platform for everything PCB-related!
- Magnitude Lighting Welcomes Bob O'Riley as Product Manager,
- "Magnanimous," (book) Is a Delightful and Insightful Roadmap to Success That Challenges Tradition
- Evolus Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- L2 Aviation and Software Development Alternatives announce D-Link repair solution
The mini egg will be featured in a custom dish curated by celebrity chef Chris Tucker for VKX's Asian room. Star Simmons, founder of Vkind expressed her enthusiasm for this new invention saying "It's not just an egg; it's also an experience not to be missed!" Alongside this new product there will also be delectable treats spanning 11 global themed rooms available for guests to enjoy.
Tucker said that he believes "Yo Egg is truly in a class of its own and what they are bringing to the event is going to blow people away —the taste, the texture—it might just be my favorite product on the market!" Eran Groner CEO of Yo Egg said that they have crafted this bite sized egg specifically for VKX2023 as "not only an advancement in food technology but also an absolute culinary delight that you won't want to miss." Simmons concluded by saying that this exciting plant based egg represents "a bridge between culinary art and sustainable choices" inviting everyone to join them on this extraordinary journey.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Judicial Appointments 12.7.23
- RH Reports Third Quarter 2023 Results
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
- Tella Firma Foundations Partners with Green Clean Solar to Increase Steel Recycling in the Renewable Energy Industry
- What California Accomplished at COP28
- California Humanitarian Aid Arrives to Help Civilians in Israel and Gaza
- Feature film about President Trump's response to the pandemic and the 2020 election – streaming now
- Kaiser Permanente Donates $10,000 To SEEAG's Ag-Education Programs
- Long Beach Pledge Guaranteed Income Pilot Program to Expand with Second Cohort
- Refurbishing Cryostats with IMEB Inc.'s Laboratory Techs and Its Benefits
- The Society of Voice Arts and Sciences has joined with Audible for the Muhammad Ali Voice of Humanity Honor to be presented to Viola Davis
- California: Governor Newsom Proclaims Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day 2023
- The Future of Deposition Summaries: The Synergy of Human Paralegals and AI in the USA Legal System
- The Hutchinson Prize Provides Dozens of Scholarships to The Most Impoverished Students in Kenya's Huruma District
- Blueshift Launches Free CDP Starter For Cross-Channel Engagement