In 2018 Sameera launched season one of her new celebrity interview show Sip with Sam. The show features Sameera's energetic personality while she interviews her favorite Celebrities and social media influencers including Sonja Morgan (The Real Housewives of New York) and LeeAnne Locken (The Real Housewives of Dallas). The season was a huge success with Sameera and her interviews being seen in major press outlets such as OK! Magazine, NY Post, and In Touch Weekly.
Season two of Sip with Sam will feature all-new surprise Celebrity guests from your favorite TV shows including; 90 Day Fiancé, Real Housewives, Southern Charm, and many more. Season one was recorded in America as will some of season two, but most of season two is recorded at KANSI, her family's palatial compound in Bangkok, Thailand.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Launches "Wear a Mask" Public Awareness Campaign in Response to Surge in COVID-19 Cases
- New Online Portal to Make Bill Pay Easier for Customers with User-friendly interface
- Los Angeles Freelance Cryptocurrency Writer – BDN Content Quarterly Update – Q2 2020
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces City Has Been Awarded Over $130 Million in State Funds for Affordable Housing Development, Transportation, and Infrastructure Improvements
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
After earning three college degrees in California, Sameera returned to Thailand to help with several of her family's multi-billion dollar businesses. She served as the only female director on the board on Megalife Sciences, one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in Thailand. Although Sameera was creating her own business success and fortune, she was continuously intrigued with social media and soon found additional success and a rise to fame on Instagram.
In 2015 she launched her first Instagram account and began sharing her own creative and humorous memes. Within weeks, several of her memes went viral and received millions of likes and shares collectively. In addition to her rising media fame, Sameera continues to serve on the board of MegaLife Sciences, and is also heavily involved in philanthropy. She gives large sums of money to support breast cancer awareness and animal charities in Asia.
Season two is slated to launch on January 20, 2020, but shocking clips of upcoming shows will be posted on her YouTube in mid-December. To view press, show bio, and previous episodes visit http://www.SipWithSam.com
Latest on The Californer
- "Three Best Rated" Names Palmer a Top 3 Advertising Agency in San Francisco
- Citadel Roofing & Solar Introduces Home Generator Products
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- Heap Names Lynn Girotto As Chief Marketing Officer
- California League of Schools Names Cathy Perry as Executive Director
- Summit Funding, Inc. Opens New Branch in Red Bluff, California
- The Playdate Dilemma Many Face
- James J. Hoover named to Advisory Board of WomenSV, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic abuse
- Improving Parenting Skills Today
- Bilingual Montessori Preschool Is Open Using Social Distance Learning
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- Personal Hygiene Tips for Kids
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Dysplay Release New Summer Single "too Cool"
- Importance of using Telehealth in the nonprofit setting, Avi Kerendian
- Frederick County TransIT adds More BYD Buses to its Fleet
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Trucker Huss Director Kevin Nolt Named President of WP&BC Governing Board
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast