In 2018 Sameera launched season one of her new celebrity interview show Sip with Sam. The show features Sameera's energetic personality while she interviews her favorite Celebrities and social media influencers including Sonja Morgan (The Real Housewives of New York) and LeeAnne Locken (The Real Housewives of Dallas). The season was a huge success with Sameera and her interviews being seen in major press outlets such as OK! Magazine, NY Post, and In Touch Weekly.
Season two of Sip with Sam will feature all-new surprise Celebrity guests from your favorite TV shows including; 90 Day Fiancé, Real Housewives, Southern Charm, and many more. Season one was recorded in America as will some of season two, but most of season two is recorded at KANSI, her family's palatial compound in Bangkok, Thailand.
More on The Californer
- San Francisco: Mental Health SF Legislation Approved Unanimously by Board of Supervisors
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Gun Buy-Back Event
- Don't neglect your overall health – advice from cosmetic surgeon Mitchell G. Cohen, MD
- Inland Products celebrates 30 years of manufacturing all-American Identification Tags
After earning three college degrees in California, Sameera returned to Thailand to help with several of her family's multi-billion dollar businesses. She served as the only female director on the board on Megalife Sciences, one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in Thailand. Although Sameera was creating her own business success and fortune, she was continuously intrigued with social media and soon found additional success and a rise to fame on Instagram.
In 2015 she launched her first Instagram account and began sharing her own creative and humorous memes. Within weeks, several of her memes went viral and received millions of likes and shares collectively. In addition to her rising media fame, Sameera continues to serve on the board of MegaLife Sciences, and is also heavily involved in philanthropy. She gives large sums of money to support breast cancer awareness and animal charities in Asia.
Season two is slated to launch on January 20, 2020, but shocking clips of upcoming shows will be posted on her YouTube in mid-December. To view press, show bio, and previous episodes visit http://www.SipWithSam.com
Latest on The Californer
- Cum Tribute Social Network CumOnPrintedPics.COM Infrastructure Update
- AgCode Shakes Up Farm Management With Precision Operation Data
- Vitria's Chris Menier Named General Manager of Digital Transformation
- Vitria and Independent Analyst Charlotte Patrick: Customer-Centric Network Assurance Strategies Critical to NSP Future
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- Smart Selling Tools Announces Top Sales Tools of 2019
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- Wright Williams & Kelly, Inc. Launches Multilingual Website
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- 2020 Will See More Rats And Mosquitoes, Says Western Exterminator
- BiKi.com Receives Investment for Platform Upgrade to Prepare for Global Industry Growth
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- Dingtone Makes Quick Strides in India as Most Cell Phone Plans Get Costlier
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- Lemon Perfect Named "Best New Product" at 2019 BevNET Awards
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Completion of Octavia 'Open Street' Project
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily