- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries - 103
- The Bedside Report Webinar Slated To Help Future Nurses Rock
- Vaccine Update for Long Beach
In memorial, Governor Newsom ordered that flags be flown at half-staff over the State Capitol.
More on The Californer
- Leon Youngblood Consultants streams Inaugural Concert featuring President Joe Biden & VP K. Harris
- PG&E Restores Nearly All Customers Following Historic Windstorm, Prepares for Winter Snow and Rain Next Week
- Ventura College's Advanced Manufacturing Program is Preparing for the Future
- Universal Credit now available for all your personal loan needs
- CEDC Awards Students with Fernandez Leadership Fund Scholarships
Captain Kelliann Leli, 30, of Parlin, New Jersey, died November 27 in a non-combat related vehicle incident at Al Dhafra Air Base, United Arab Emirates. The cause of the incident is under investigation.
Captain Leli was assigned to the 60th Healthcare Operations Squadron, Travis Air Force Base, California. She was supporting Operation Freedom's Sentinel.
Latest on The Californer
- San Francisco: SFO Launches Emergency Rent Relief Program for Airport Concession Tenants
- Meet CCO Tony Cardenas "Montana" of VNUE, Inc.
- INVESTIGATION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Tyson Foods, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Fresno Furnished Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- San Francisco Launches First High-Volume COVID-19 Vaccination Site
- CARB One-Stop Truck Event Features DPFTRAC Exhibit - DPF Cleaning, DPF Tracking, Compliance Reports
- San Diego Partner Steffi Gascón Hafen Named by Latino Leaders Magazine as Top Latino Lawyer of 2020
- Seismic shift to remote work and an urgent need for leadership development drives $13.1M Series A funding for coaching platform Sounding Board
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against CleanSpark, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- MDAdvantage Appoints Pete Cammarano to Board of Directors
- Frost & Sullivan Experts Present a Strategic Outlook of the Global Automotive Industry in 2021 USA - English USA - English
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Orion Energy on Successful Capital Partnerships
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- AECOM to host first quarter fiscal year 2021 earnings conference call on February 9th and host 2021 Investor Day on February 16th
- S'moresUp Integrates Google Classroom to Help Parents Monitor, Track and Automate Kids' Schoolwork Alongside Housework
- Social Music Platform, Geojam, announces new CMO
- Glancy Wine Education Foundation Announces Game-changing Donation from Wine Spectator Scholarship Foundation
- CORRECTING and REPLACING SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against 9F Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm