- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Yatsen Holding Limited with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Barclays PLC with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
"Yana's deep connection to communities, her strong track record as an environmental attorney in holding polluters accountable, and her commitment to bringing diverse interests together make her uniquely matched to the challenges facing California," said Governor Newsom. "She is a strategic and compassionate leader who played a central role in helping communities gain access to safe and affordable drinking water. Yana is known nationally as a groundbreaking environmentalist who has lifted up the voices of tribal nations, U.S.-Mexico border communities, and those struggling on the frontlines of the battle for environmental justice. I look forward to working with Yana to implement our ambitious environmental agenda with the knowledge that she is resolute in her commitment to ensuring a California for all."
More on The Californer
- PARAMOUNT CONSUMER PRODUCTS AND NICKELODEON ANNOUNCE LAUNCH OF GLOBAL OCEAN CONSERVATION AND SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: OPERATION SEA CHANGE
- BookingPal Integrates Airbnb Reviews to Help Property Managers Improve Vacation Rental Rankings
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- General Inception Creates First-Ever "Igniter" for New Company Formation
Secretary Blumenfeld, who has led the California Environmental Protection Agency (CalEPA) since 2019, will go on to serve as the inaugural President of the Waverley Street Foundation, a new global climate change nonprofit focused on community-driven climate solutions.
"From day one of my administration, Jared has led the charge to implement California's nation-leading environmental agenda, from driving our efforts to protect public health and the environment to advancing environmental justice and our efforts to fight the climate crisis," said Governor Newsom. "His bold leadership, innovative partnerships and unwavering focus on the most-impacted communities have been key to our success on pressing issues that Californians care deeply about – including expanding access to safe and affordable drinking water, accelerating the cleanup of toxic pollution in vulnerable communities, and advancing environmental protections that will clean our air and water for generations to come. I know that Jared will continue to be a dynamic force for change in the fight to tackle pollution and forge a cleaner, greener future for our state and the world."
More on The Californer
- ASI Hosts 24th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference and Announces Award Winners
- NuVasive Announces Agenda for Investor Day 2022
- Lionrock Adds Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy Program to State-of-the-Art Treatment Offerings for Substance Use Disorder
- Mystery Thriller Film "Mile 19" Announces VOD Release Date and Three City Promo Tour
- Announcing Lizzy Stevens Becoming An Award Winning Author
Amelia Yana Garcia Gonzalez, 38, of Oakland, has served as Special Assistant Attorney General in the California Attorney General's Office since 2021. She was Deputy Secretary for Environmental Justice, Tribal Affairs and Border Relations at the California Environmental Protection Agency from 2019 to 2021, where she was Assistant Secretary for Environmental Justice and Tribal Affairs from 2017 to 2019. Garcia Gonzalez was an Attorney at Earthjustice from 2015 to 2017, and at Communities for a Better Environment from 2013 to 2015. She was a Legal Research Attorney at the San Francisco County Superior Court from 2012 to 2013, and a post-graduate Law Clerk at Kazan, McClain, Lyons, Greenwood and Harley, A Professional Law Corporation from 2011 to 2012. Garcia Gonzalez earned a Juris Doctor degree from the Northeastern University School of Law. This position requires Senate confirmation and the compensation is $232,858. Garcia Gonzalez is a Democrat.
Latest on The Californer
- State Gives $130 Million Boost to Projects Essential to Reliabilty of Southern California's Water Supply
- Distroller Donates Neonate Babies to NICU Families for NICU Sibling Support Day on Sept. 29
- California: On the Record with Governor Gavin Newsom: Saving Water & Building a More Resilient Future
- ATEN Technology Renovates the Desktop for the Hybrid Work Challenge with New KVM Switch
- Experienced Intellectual Property Attorney Christopher Franich Joins Snell & Wilmer's SD Office
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- Edge AI Innovator Femtosense Raises $8 Million Series A Funding
- CHIRLA, IMMIGRANT RIGHTS GROUPS MOBILIZE IN SUPPORT OF BILL TO EXPAND A PATHWAY FOR RESIDENCY FOR MILLIONS OF LONG-TERM RESIDENTS.
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Lassen Therapeutics Commences Dosing in Phase 1 Clinical Study of LASN01, a First-in-Class Interleukin-11 Receptor-Blocking Antibody
- Honda Advances Support of Hispanic Scholarship Fund with $1 Million Donation
- Re-Introducing Gigahurtz, DJ and Producer
- Pureboost, Amazon's #1 Selling Clean Energy Drink, Raises Over $2M+ Within Hours of Launching Community Round to the Public on Wefunder's Community Investment Platform
- Creating a Telegram sticker pack for brand advertising
- Leopard Imaging to Showcase at VISION in Stuttgart with 2D and 3D Depth Cameras Empowered by onsemi
- Shana Tovah! Happy Rosh Hashanah!
- Tigo Energy Surpasses One-Terawatt Hour of Monitored Solar PV Energy in Europe
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Legislative Update 9.27.22
- 20th Annual Oakland International Film Festival Launches Yearlong Celebration