- World Sleep Day, why do we celebrate?
- Fridge Art Fair New York City May 2023
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Historic Transformation of San Quentin State Prison
The City is looking for both funded and volunteer opportunities to provide direct services and upstream homelessness prevention strategies. To become a partner, organizations must fill out the Emergency Homelessness Response Community Partnerships Interest Form.
More on The Californer
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP, a Leading Securities Fraud Law Firm, Announces Investigation of Array Technologies, Inc. (ARRY) on Behalf of Investors
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- California Woman Battling Alopecia Launches Online Wig, Hair Accessories Store
- Orange County Business Journal Ranks Snell & Wilmer in the Top 10 Largest Law Firms in Orange County
- Medicare Advantage Agent Commissions Increase For 2023
Nine work groups have been identified by the City to take on various aspects of the homelessness emergency response, including the Community Partnerships Work Group. This work group aims to strengthen collaboration with local organizations that can serve Long Beach residents experiencing homelessness.
Equitable access to services and prevention is a priority of the City, and organizations that serve historically underserved populations are encouraged to become a partner in this important work. For more information on the City's efforts to reduce homelessness in Long Beach, people may visit longbeach.gov/homelessness or follow @lbhealthdept and @longbeachcity on social media with hashtag #EveryoneHomeLB.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on The Californer
- Taylor Marsh Leads the Way in Spiritual Mentoring in California
- California Storm Response and Recovery Update
- Children's Book Author and Artist Karen Winnick Was Featured Reader for Mutt-i-grees® Curriculum in March
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Cannabis Equity Business Academy Applications Now Being Accepted
- 100 YEARS OF CUNARD CAPTURED IN TIME
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION NOTICE: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Tupperware Brands Corporation with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- SoCalGas Exceeds State Goal for 30th Consecutive Year, Purchasing Nearly 43% of all Goods and Services from Diverse Businesses Last Year
- Fabric Launches Origin Data Service for Content Owners
- Rokid Unveils Rokid Max AR Glasses With Premium MAX-Theater Experience
- Dan Devon announces pre-save for new alternative single "moonlit"
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 3.21.23
- Shareholder Alert: Robbins LLP Informs Investors of Class Action Against United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI)
- What's for dinner? We'll help you decide
- Critical Runway Lighting Upgrades Key to Electrical Improvements Planned at Long Beach Airport
- Southeast Ventura County YMCA National Day of Prayer Breakfast Seeks Sponsors
- RE/MAX Signature Earns Top Regional Award
- Prime Healthcare Celebrates Patient Safety Excellence Recognition from Healthgrades
- Long Beach to Offer Free Youth Recreation Program in Local Parks During School Spring Break April 10-14
- Sobreo Launches California Cocktails Campaign to Elevate Los Angeles Bar Menus with Health-Conscious & Inclusive Drinking Options