- Sacramento resident and author, Susan D. Powers, puts family first in her new book - 188
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- TVS Vintage Network.Com Adds Iconic Family Shows From First Decade of Television, on WatchYour.TV
"Whatever your activity – yoga, pilates, TRX, kettlebells or a rowing machine for instance – Connected Coaching is the missing ingredient that makes sense of your movement and brings skill-based personal coaching to your practice," says asensei founder and CEO, Steven Webster. "After several years and nearly 100,000 downloads of asensei Connected Rowing Coaching, we're now ready to offer any company making apparel, sports equipment or connected fitness products the easiest way to bring technique coaching and correction to their customers."
"Connected coaching is an exciting and critical next step as home exercise continues its exponential growth and transforms from a generic experience to a personalized one. asensei's motion capture technology enables that transformation in an affordable and convenient way, and can do so for any exercise modality or equipment and for any level of experience, from beginner to expert," said investor Alex Alimanestianu. "Most importantly, Steven and his team have the vision and ability to change the fitness landscape and ultimately improve the lives of hopefully millions. I'm delighted to be on this mission with them."
More on The Californer
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- California: Governor Newsom Meets with New FEMA Administrator on Devastation of Climate Crisis, Signs Resources Budget Trailer Bill
- What are the methods to ring at Google
- Amobee Names Nick Brien as Chief Executive Officer
- California: Newsom Administration Secures 12 Additional Firefighting Aircraft to Support Statewide Fire Response
asensei welcomes a number of new advisors to their board. Dr Chris Frankel who was formerly SVP and Chief Science Officer at TRX and now Head of Performance for BeaverFit USA joins as Head of Performance and Coaching. Peter Barbaresi who most recently sold Yoga Six to Xponential Fitness and continues to advise both boards, joins as both an investor and advisor to lead B2B partnership efforts.
This new round investment fuels asensei's growth as a B2B provider to leading fitness and physical therapy brands. In addition to supporting partners pilot Connected Coaching to their own customers, the team is delivering a roadmap of blueprint solutions that accelerate time to market, while training asensei to understand and coach an ever increasing library of hundreds of exercises and movements in activities including rowing, yoga, pilates, rehabilitation, kettlebells and TRX.
The asensei.ai platform includes:
- (app)arel: A technology that adds motion capture to everyday sports apparel.
- Coaching kit: SDKs to seamlessly connect (app)arel to apps and equipment
- Technique library: A dataset of exercises and sport-specific movements, coaching cues, common faults, progressions and regressions.
- Blueprints:Template UX and code for common coaching use-cases that accelerate time to market.
Find out more at www.asensei.ai or email [email protected].
More on The Californer
- Outdoor Access for All: California Establishes New Pilot Programs to Expand Youth Access to State Parks
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds Diffren't Strokes, Golden Girls, and Becker to Fall Schedule
- Extreme Tech Challenge Announces Strategic Partnership With the Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations to Advance Technology-Enabled Resilient Food Systems
- Sho Richardsin Release New Music The Dude (Shogi)
- Sentinel Hospitality: Hearing Date Set for Orange County's $20MM PPP Fraud Case
About asensei: Founded in 2014, asensei is democratizing access to world class instruction by offering the easiest way to add technique coaching to any sport, fitness or physical therapy product. For apparel and equipment providers, connected fitness or brick and mortar facilities, asensei strengthens engagement, locks in loyalty and improves retention by turning solo practice into instructional learning, weaving connected coaching into clothing and showing customers measurable progress along their learning path. The asensei.ai technology platform offers everything a brand needs to bring Connected Coaching to their customers.
asensei: Practice. Perfected.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- KIMTRUE Shares Secrets to Getting and Maintaining Beautiful, Healthy Hair
- JetMax AI Vision Robotic Arm to be launched soon on Kickstarter
- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama
- Storage Made Easy announces SMBStream™, a new product that offers secure accelerated access to SMB Shares over the Internet
- Things to know before change or cancellation of your booked flight
- Twilio Achieves Full Compliance with STIR/SHAKEN Protocols to Combat Illegal Robocalls
- Gymboree Play & Music Announces Collaboration with DreamWorks Animation Series, Gabby's Dollhouse
- (CVA Alert) Johnson Fistel Investigates Proposed Sale of Covanta; Is $20.25 a Fair Price?
- NeoPhotonics to Host Conference Call to Discuss 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Angel brings a delightful song with a powerful message called; You will always be (My Baby Girl)
- Pharma and Biotech to Highly Invest in RNA Therapeutics to Expedite Research & Development across the Globe USA - English USA - English
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Proposed $26 Billion National Opioid Settlement
- Diversity News Media Brands Publisher Files Trademark For Diversity News Magazine Dot Com Domain Name
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Obtains Important Ruling for Tenaris S.A. Investors in Securities Fraud Class Action
- CLARA Analytics Appoints Tom Warden as Chief Insurance and Science Officer
- Governor, Mayors and Police Chiefs Talk Public Safety in Long Beach
- Markethive Standing Tall In The New Ocean Of Crypto Currencies
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Legislation to Bolster State's Film and Television Industry, Creating Good Jobs and Promoting a Diverse Workforce
- California: Governor Newsom Joins Law Enforcement Leaders and Big 13 Mayors to Discuss State Efforts to Reduce Crime, Signs Legislation Targeting Organized Retail Theft
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Community Listening Session on San José Police Department Practices