- Are Productions Missing the Full Opportunities of Social Media Marketing?
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
- Obtain a USCG Captain's License During COVID-19
The CHUM is recognized internationally as a leading institution for medical treatment, teaching, and research. It is one of Canada's largest public hospital and contains one of North America's most comprehensive cancer treatment centers. The CHUM Department of Oncology is dedicated to delivering excellence and leadership in a broad spectrum of cancer research and treatment and focusing on improving individuals' quality of life throughout cancer treatment. CHUM Oncology is known worldwide for its leading-edge technology, education and training in radiotherapy, and cancer care advancements.
More on The Californer
- Human Platelet Isolation Assay Kit
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #149 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $500 Stimulus for Lower-Wage Workers and Families
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Infinity Q Capital Management LLC and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Get ready for Spring Break with a poem/potential song lyrics called "The New Coronavirus Blues"
The IntraOp® Mobetron® Electron IORT system is a breakthrough technology in delivering intraoperative radiation therapy to cancer patients during surgery. It has a proven history in treating multiple indications with fewer side effects and lower recurrence rates. In pre-clinical investigations, FLASH radiotherapy has demonstrated several biological benefits and an improved therapeutic index by producing a protective effect for normal tissue. This emerging therapy has the potential to expand and improve patient cancer treatments.
"CHUM is excited about IntraOp's FLASH HDR technology and how it will help us with cancer care breakthroughs. The system is ideal for our patients and our hospital. We saw an opportunity to acquire leading-edge electron IORT technology to expand patient treatments in breast, pancreas, head, neck, colorectal, gynecological and other cancers and serve a dual purpose for advancing our research in FLASH radiotherapy," said Dr. David Roberge, MD, Head of Radiation Oncology of CHUM.
"We congratulate the CHUM on the first IntraOp electron radiotherapy system in Montreal, Canada. We are excited to support the CHUM on expanding electron IORT treatments to patients and look forward to working with Dr. Roberge and the team on research advancements in FLASH radiotherapy with electrons," said Derek T. DeScioli, Chief Executive Officer of IntraOp Medical Corporation.
More on The Californer
- Dermatologist Fabio Gontijo wins the attention of celebrities with infallible procedures for women's beauty
- Local Barbers Refuse To Stop Taking Walk Ins In 2021. What They Did Was Inevitable
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- San Francisco: City Leaders Join Together to Announce Two New Initiatives to Prevent Recidivism and Gun Violence
About IntraOp Medical Corporation
IntraOp® is the leading innovator of electron therapy devices for treating cancer. IntraOp's compact and mobile linear accelerators enable oncologists to deliver effective, precise, and affordable radiation therapy at the point of care; thereby enabling new treatment options for patients and increasing the accessibility of effective treatment. Leading oncologists, hospitals, and research centers all over the world utilize IntraOp's products to improve patient care. Based in Sunnyvale, California, IntraOp is a cancer care company dedicated to Accelerating the Cure. For more information please visit www.intraop.com
Product photography available upon request
SOURCE IntraOp Medical Corporation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Aaron's Energy: An Unexpected Journey Through Grief and the Afterlife With My Brilliant Son
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 2.23.21
- Blume TV launches on Roku in 12 countries across Latin America
- Sulfated Glycosaminoglycans Assay Kit
- Veteran Prosecutor Jimmie Wilson, Running for Alameda County District Attorney on Platform of Accountability, Fairness and Transparency
- World's First aprevo™ Personalized Spine Surgery Performed Using the Only Available Spine Technology with FDA Breakthrough Designation
- MC Residential Activates in the Wake of Texas Weather Crisis
- BYD Announces Dealer Agreement with Ogden Forklifts
- Governor Newsom Signs Legislative Package Providing Urgent Relief to Californians Experiencing Pandemic Hardship
- The Best SEO Company in New York City Is Proving Local Businesses Free SEO Audit As COVID-19 Relief
- New DL-100S Series Remote Temperature & Humidity Data Logger with LCD Screen & IP66 Housing
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Jianpu Technology, Inc. (JT)
- Managing Artificial Intelligence (AI) Projects Mini-Conference scheduled for March 27
- Muslim Lifestyle Website 'Eid Collective' Announces Official Launch
- Private Placement Markets Launches its PPM Life Insurance Company Backed Commercial Mortgage Loans
- Fennemore Names New Office Managing Partners, Practice Group Leaders & Chief Diversity Officer
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena Honors Nurses With the DAISY Award
- Chevy Repairs Kept Affordable with autopom! Vehicle Protection Plans
- Astra Launches Automated Bank Transfer API for Financial Institutions and Fintech Companies
- Wohler adds to their iVAM range with the launch of the iVAM2-2