- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- California: State Reaffirms Right to Contraceptive Care
- Long-Term Care Insurance Expert Shares Annuity Planning Strategy
In order to achieve Zero Hunger, Flexiv has partnered with leading agro-processing firms to develop automation solutions that streamline food production and increase food quality, safety, and consistency. By employing techniques that focus on reducing human intervention, their robots play a pivotal role in minimizing sources of potential contamination.
Flexiv is also pioneering the use of robotics in physiotherapy and healthcare. With their medical version of the Rizon 4 adaptive robot in development, they are creating medical applications that will democratize access to healthcare and enable teleoperated medical procedures to be completed from anywhere in the world.
More on The Californer
- Evolus to Participate in Upcoming Leerink Partners and Barclays Investor Conferences
- Discover the Jowl Lift: a non-invasive facial procedure created by Dr. Paulo Martin
- Socket Mobile Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Results Release Date and Conference Call
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- MashUp presents 8th Annual International Women's Day Dance Festival
The company takes pride in hiring the best staff in the world, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, or country of origin. They also actively support any staff member who wishes to upskill their technical skills through internal training, with a special focus on empowering women.
Adaptive robots can automate most manual labor jobs which can lead to improved and sustainable economic growth. Flexiv's own factory prominently utilizes their adaptive robots as they are the most effective way to ensure a sustainable production environment. Their commitment to sustainable production extends to recyclable materials used for constructing their robots and they are fully committed to the circular economy.
Shiquan Wang, CEO of Flexiv said "We don't just make robots; it's never been about just selling a product. As a company we fully support the UN's Sustainable Development Goals and actively realize them wherever possible."
Flexiv expressed its gratitude for all partners and customers for their support in achieving these goals. For more information about Flexiv and their sustainability initiatives please contact email@example.com or visit www.flexiv.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- City of Long Beach Launches Sidewalk to Success Program to Support Business Development
- Landis+Gyr and SPAN Announce Partnership to Unlock Electrification and DER Flexibility at the Grid Edge USA - English USA - English
- City to Host, Fund 2024 Long Beach Pride Parade
- Star Wars' The Mandalorian & Grogu to be Filmed in California Through the State's Film and TV Tax Credit Program
- California Sees Significant Increase in Applications to Join CHP
- Salem News Channel Host Mike Gallagher to Broadcast from Israel
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Flourish Ventures Promotes Investment Leads in India and LatAm; Strengthens Bench in US and Africa with New Hires USA - English MEXICO - Spanish India - Hindi BRAZIL - Portuguese USA - English
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- B. Riley Securities to Host Radiopharma Investor Conference in New York on March 1, 2024
- Legion Partners Sends Letter to Twilio Board of Directors
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Faraday Future Announces Reverse Stock Split and Authorized Share Reduction
- Zepp Health Unveils Zepp OS 3.5 with Zepp Flow™, Powered by Large Language Model AI, Pioneering the Next Generation of Wearable Intelligence Devices at MWC Barcelona 2024
- Mednition Appoints Deena Brecher as Chief Nursing Officer, Pioneering Commitment to Nurse-First Artificial Intelligence
- Industry Atom Joins BigCommerce Agency Partner Program
- DRA Family Office Acquires privateequityweekly.com