- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Ziggurat Technologies' Zivolve™ is Now Available for Android Users on the Google Play Store, Revolutionizing Mobile Investing Beyond the Apple iOS App
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
The new stereo mix of the seminal album's title track was overseen by multi-GRAMMY® Award winner, Paul Hicks, known for his work with the Harrison Estate, The Beatles and this year's chart-topping albums by The Rolling Stones (Goat's Head Soup) and John Lennon (Gimme Some Truth).
"The new stereo mix of the album's title track is just a taste of more things to come in 2021 as we celebrate the 50th anniversary of my father's legendary All Things Must Pass album," says Dhani Harrison. "We've been digging through mountains of tapes, and they just kept coming – boxes and boxes of them. Making this album sound clearer was always one of my dad's greatest wishes and it was something we were working on together right up until he passed. But with the help of new technology and the work of Paul Hicks on this project, we are now able to make that happen. We can't wait for you all to hear everything we've been working on and your patience will be rewarded next year."
More on The Californer
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- Carbon Health Launches COVID-19 Vaccination Platform to Accelerate National Rollout
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
Originally released fifty years ago today on November 27, 1970, All Things Must Pass, the triple LP produced by Phil Spector, includes "My Sweet Lord," the first number one single by a solo Beatle. It was critically acclaimed and topped both the UK and US album charts, with Rolling Stone calling it "the War and Peace of rock and roll" and "an intensely personal statement and a grandiose gesture." Over time the influence of the album has only grown as subsequent generations have discovered it. The album has been inducted into the GRAMMY® Hall Of Fame, included in Rolling Stone magazine's Top 500 albums of all time, as well as The Times of London's 100 best albums.
The release of "All Things Must Pass (2020 Mix)" marks the beginning of celebrations for this historic album. Stay tuned for more All Things Must Pass 50th anniversary release details beginning in 2021.
Stream the new "All Things Must Pass (2020 Mix)": https://GeorgeHarrison.lnk.to/AllThingsMustPass2020PR
More on The Californer
- Harborside Inc. Announces Departure of Chief Operating Officer, Greg Sutton
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Triterras, Inc. f/k/a Netfin Acquisition Corp. (TRIT, TRITW)
- Mayor London Breed Announces Release of Five-Year Financial Plan for the City and County of San Francisco
- San Jose: San José Officials Reappoint Independent Police Auditor
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 1.15.21
Continuing the All Things Must Pass celebrations, in partnership with Record Store Day's Black Friday event, the Harrisons are also releasing George Harrison's "My Sweet Lord" on a 7" Milky Clear Single, individually numbered, exclusive to Record Store Day. This is a recreation of the Angola pressing of the 45 from 1970 with unique artwork. "My Sweet Lord" was originally released in November 1970 as a single, Harrison's first as a solo artist, and topped charts worldwide; it was the biggest-selling single of 1971 in the UK. In America and Britain, the song was the first number one single by an ex-Beatle.
Follow all things George Harrison here:
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Aviation Capital Group Announces Closing of $750 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Community Psychiatry Appoints Christopher Brengard As Chief Executive Officer
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Is the Beach So Last Year?
- Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy Files Lawsuit Against Bank of America for Allegedly Failing to Protect the Accounts of Thousands of Unemployed Californians
- Aruba ClearPass Security Portfolio Receives Coveted Cyber Catalyst℠ Designation
- Asia-Pacific Contact Center Applications Market to See Buoyant Growth, Thanks to Analytics
- Consolidated Contracting Forms "Consolidated Building Health" Division to Effectively Control the Spread of Diseases in Senior Living Communities
- HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises (EOSE) For Possible Securities Fraud in Light of Analyst Questions About Company's Customers, Encourages EOSE Investors to Contact Its Attorneys Now
- Motivational Fitness Radio Station Launches Hip Hop Rock
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 1.14.21
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Volunteers put the Community in Community Service
- 607th Consecutive Common Stock Monthly Dividend Declared By Realty Income
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Additional Security Actions in Advance of Presidential Inauguration
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- California: Governor Newsom Launches Transparency, Accountability and Assistance Measures in the State's Safe Schools for All Plan
- Port of Los Angeles Cargo Reaches 9.2 Million TEUs in 2020
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $25 Million Early Education Economic Recovery Program
- Mayor London Breed Nominates Assessor Carmen Chu as San Francisco City Administrator