- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
- For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Dukk Drops New September Music Release
These regulations apply to businesses in cultivation, manufacturing, and other license types held by distributors, retailers, microbusinesses, and even hemp and cannabis testing laboratories like Green Leaf Labs!
Simplifying the complexities of the hemp and cannabis industry into one cohesive section of the California Code of Regulations is hugely beneficial in improving access to licensure and businesses but most importantly, it normalizes consumer safety.
Regulations Keep Us Safe
The changes being made in this consolidation process brings to light a component of the hemp and cannabis industry, an emphasis on safety and transparency, that our team of scientists and researchers here at Green Leaf Labs are extremely passionate about.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Latino Heritage Month 2021
- California: Newsom Administration Awards Nearly $138 Million in Fire Prevention Grants to Build Resilience in Local Communities
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 9.15.21
- Kobe Bryant Inspired KB24 NFT Art on Course to Raise Millions for Foundation
- Welcoming President Biden to Long Beach
Knowing that the general public of California is consuming safe hemp and cannabis CBD products is paramount in our mission as an independent analytical testing laboratory. The regulations at play in this industry can be quite complex, so consolidation and streamlining of this information means that those involved have easier access to understanding their responsibilities to safety when growing, manufacturing, or distributing.
Green Leaf Labs is the first women-owned independent analytical testing laboratory in the nation, and the first cannabis laboratory to be licenced and accredited by a state agency; a groundbreaking achievement for the advancement in CBD product safety and cannabis compliance testing.
To achieve the ISO 17025 certifications we hold requires our staff and scientists to thoroughly understand all rules and regulations that affect the testing process we perform for our customers' products.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Highlights New In-Person Student Rates, Nation-Leading School Safety & Prevention Efforts
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony at Solari Park to Commemorate New Playground
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Viva CalleSJ is Back to Activate the Streets and Create the City's Largest Park
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Michelle Danner's "The Runner" to screen at Catalina Film Festival
Educating The Public
Change is the only constant, especially in our ever-growing industry. As regulations evolve in California, Oregon, and across the nation, Green Leaf Labs looks to be an educational resource for all of our customers in comprehending regulation changes and more.
Because we work diligently at being an educator about hemp and cannabis product safety, our team is here to answer any questions you may have about these and any other changes to regulations in our industry.
Be sure to contact us with any questions and explore what Green Leaf Labs can do for you, your business, and the industry as a whole.
SOURCE Green Leaf Lab
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Global Sandalwood Oil Market to Reach $149.1 Million by 2026
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- STEMconnector, Million Women Mentors and Olay: Face the STEM Gap Role Model Event September 15, 2021
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- What Does Post-Traumatic Thriving Look Like?
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Shero Comics' Rayven Choi Graphic Novel Series Will Take Final Bow on National Comic Book Day
- What are the Safety Measures to fly with Copa Airlines
- Speck Unveils Line of MagSafe Compatible Cases and Accessories for all New Apple Devices
- ELEVATE (ELEctric Vehicle AdapTEr) adds Demand Response to any Electric Vehicle charger
- SCHURTER continues revamp of EMC filters with flagship FMBD EP for 3-phase power systems and machine
- BCVWD Named One of the Best Places to Work in the Country
- New Classical Music Show Plays Only the Classical Music Great's Symphonies
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Voices of Silicon Valley conductor is selected Grammys member
- TOArts' AccessArts Program announces $50,000 available to support arts education in Ventura
- With Market Size Valued at $618.7 Billion by 2026, it`s a Healthy Outlook for the Global Photovoltaics Market
- Exclusionary Vehicle Coverage from autopom! Is As Close To New Car Coverage As You Can Get
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month