- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
Steve Motter, V.P. of Business Development for IEE, commented on the need for high-resolution displays that can be used to analyze data from sensors, cameras and other sources to accurately differentiate between an actual threat and other flying objects. He said "This allows the operator to quickly and more accurately detect the presence of an actual threat and act accordingly."
IEE features a selection of operator console displays with resolutions of Full-HD, Ultra-HD and 4K that match the latest high-resolution sensors and cameras. These include the 13.3-inch FHD, the 10.1-inch MFD and a soon to be released 11.6-inch MFD. The 13.3-inch FHD Operator Display Panel is developed for use in both airborne and military ground vehicle operations with full HD resolution that is able to directly render the latest camera and sensor data with its narrow bezel optimized for side by side mounting of multiple displays creating a panoramic operator workstation with touch screen options available. The 10.1" MFD utilizes a high performance, heavy duty full color very high bright WUXGA AMLCD designed for fixed and rotary wing airborne applications featuring selectable dual mode LED backlight for sunlight readable daytime operation and NVIS compatible operation for night with programmable 8 way joystick encoder knobs complementing the bezel keys providing full featured operator interface supporting control of wide range of applications including 2 x DVI D 2 x HD SDI loop through RS 422 13 programmable bezel push buttons tactile feedback NVIS filtered backlight replaceable bezel on screen display OSD functions controlled using Bezel Keys 3 way rotary switch OFF NIGHT DAY one brightness encoder two programmable dual concentric encoders one 8 way joystick
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
IEE will be exhibiting in booth #1167 at the AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition from October 9th - 11th where visitors can make an appointment with Steve Motter by calling 1-800-422-0867 ext 327 or emailing email@example.com .
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan