- Mystic Braves' Julian Ducatenzeiler Chosen to Score Silent Film
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Signs Legislation to Launch $10.9 Million Grant Program for Small Businesses
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 4.9.21
"At iStagers, we are always seeking for ways to bring value to our member's business by finding solutions to their needs and partnering with CORT was a smart way to go," says Rob Campbell, Founder at iStagers. "Their furniture and accessories are of high quality that today's home buyers love."
"Partnering up with iStagers makes good business sense. They deal with professional stagers and home buyers who need access to high quality, stylish on trend furnishings without the hassle and cost of carrying inventory," says Beverley Steele, Director Strategic Business Development at CORT."
The benefits of this new partnership include.
- Access to current style and trends
- No need to house inventory
- Preferred pricing for iStagers members
About [iStagers.com]: Founded by Real Estate Broker Rob Campbell – "We're an online national directory serving the real estate community with resources for home staging projects from stagers, painters, to window cleaners. Ready-Set-Stage."
More on The Californer
- CHAMIE is 'heating it up for everyone' early this year with new summer single!
- Premier Workspaces Capitalizes on Industry Distress, Plans to Add 100 Shared Workspace Locations
- agilon health Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #155 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- BYD Expands with Indianapolis Service Center
CORT, a part of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway, is the nation's leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. With more than 100 offices, showrooms and clearance centers across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and partners in more than 80 countries around the world, no other furniture rental company can match CORT's breadth of services and companywide commitment to making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration. For more information, please visit www.cort.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- New Homes Coming to the Santa Clarita Valley with IHP Capital Partners' Land Sale to Lennar Homes
- New Book "Educating Marston" Provides Hope for Anyone Struggling to Find Answers Raising a Child with Autism
- Distroller World Releases New Generation X-Clusive Nerlie Bobbol Goms
- The Miguel Wilson Collection celebrates the grand opening of its New York City location
- San Francisco to Reopen and Expand Additional Businesses and Activities
- 'Sommet Dame' Introduces New Editor-in-Chief
- Power Plus Productions® Announces Expansion with New Offices in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released
- New Relic Named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring for the Ninth Time
- Intellectual Property Litigator Christopher D. Bright Joins Orange County Office of Snell & Wilmer
- Steve Muehler – Bail Bonds Opening Delayed to Summer of 2021
- Cybersecurity Startup ActZero Completes Successful SOC 2 Type 1 Examination
- Ambrx Appoints Olivia Ware and Katrin Rupalla to its Board of Directors
- Continuous Voice, A Unique Technology Providing Utmost Reliability for Business Phone Calls, Now Available for All Ooma Connect Customers
- Electric Vehicle Traction Motor Market is Projected to Register 41.6% CAGR By 2025, Based on High Demand for EVs Globally | Million Insights
- Irish Singer/Songwriter Yelpy Set To Release His New Single Heartbeats
- Bitnine Launches AG Cloud Express: The Easiest Cloud-based Graph Database For Everyone
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 4.13.21
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Cloopen Group Holding Limited and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm