- Unreal Mobile extends its Black Friday deal, dubbing it "Golden Friday."
- Black Friday: 15% Off SxS Rims & Tires
- Black Friday Sale: 15% Off Rims & Tires
VAN NUYS, Calif., Jan. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union (LAPFCU) is proud to welcome John Roemer as President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), effective January 23, 2023. In his new position, Roemer is responsible for operations and administration of the 43,000-member organization, which has $1.4 billion in assets, and addresses the savings and lending needs of law enforcement communities in Southern California.
Roemer joins LAPFCU with more than 35 years of financial institution experience and a wealth of related industry expertise. Prior to joining LAPFCU, he was Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy and Communications Officer at Logix Federal Credit Union. Roemer also held several executive leadership roles in market research, marketing and strategy, operations, payments, member experience, business intelligence, and service quality at Logix and other financial institutions.
More on The Californer
- Snell & Wilmer Partners Patricia Brum and Keith M. Gregory Named DEIA Visionaries by LA Times
- Synergize Your Senses: Urban Medicine Woman's Holiday Scented Bliss with Synergy Blend Roll-Ons!
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- How Much Power Is Enough When Selecting an AC Supply
- Anti-Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein Antibody
"We are excited to welcome Mr. Roemer to LAPFCU," states Andre Plummer, LAPFCU Board of Directors Chair. "John's proven leadership skills and extensive knowledge strengthen our commitment to enhance the quality of life for law enforcement professionals and their families. John has shown an impressive dedication to member service and organizational growth and stability in his past positions. We look forward to future success with John at the helm."
"I appreciate the confidence that the board has in me to lead LAPFCU. Our members are true heroes. They are also people with financial dreams—of homeownership, a better quality of life, secure retirement, and more," Roemer says. "We are here to provide them with the tools they need to succeed and help them achieve those dreams. I look forward to continuing LAPFCU's already strong performance by focusing on an unmatched membership experience. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to focus exclusively on the needs and wants of our law enforcement community and make a positive impact on their future."
More on The Californer
- Pelican Launches Adventure Case Series
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Passing of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Exceptional Marine Corps Wood Military Signs
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- Black Friday Sale Extended Through Cyber Monday
Roemer earned his bachelor's degree in Accounting from Marquette University and an MBA from Pepperdine University. He is also a graduate of the Advanced Management Program at Columbia University.
Roemer replaces Ed Hada, who is retiring after serving as LAPFCU's CEO for five years and prior to that, 10 years as Chief Financial Officer.
About Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union
Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union was founded in 1936 and is based in Van Nuys, California. The Credit Union, with assets of $1.4 billion, currently serves 43,000 members, exclusive to law enforcement personnel and their family members in Southern California. LAPFCU provides an expansive roster of financial products and services. For more information, visit lapfcu.org.
Attn. Editors: A photo of Mr. Roemer can be found at the link below:
Contact: Matt Dalton
Vice President, Marketing and Business Development
Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union
SOURCE Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks Announces Two Weekends of Free Photos with Santa
- PowerTribe "Up With The Sword" - New Album Unleashed January 10, 2024
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- D.A. Davidson Acts as Sell-Side Advisor to COMC on its Commercial Agreement and Investment from eBay Inc.
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Final Week For Medicare Insurance Open Enrollment
- DocuSign Achieves StateRAMP Authorization, Enabling State and Local Governments to Easily and Securely Build, Send and Sign Agreements
- Long Beach Airport Unveils "A Flight to History" Centennial Commemoration Mural
- Klarinet Solutions Recognized as Staffbase's Rising Star of the Year
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Lowthorp Richards and Hathaway Law Firm Join Forces in Merger
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- StratEdge Presents and Exhibits at the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) InterPACK 2023 Conference
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- EasyLlama Launches Festive Globe Learning Journey to Boost Workplace Culture & Inclusivity
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- Finopotamus Launches the 2023-24 Edition of the Digital Banking Industry Leaders Forum
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals