- RMM Construction Management Services to Oversee New Buena Vista Rancheria Gov. Bldg
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 11.30.21
- Newsom announces 12 new appointments to the judiciary
"The holiday season is known as a time of giving and each year Kinecta enthusiastically conducts activities to support the communities where we work and live," said Latrice McGlothin, Executive Director, Kinecta Community Foundation. "As food insecurity rises amid the COVID-19 pandemic, we are delighted to make this holiday season a little easier for deserving families in need. We thank our employees, the community, corporate sponsors, members and individual donors for their support in helping to make our 2021 Holiday Food Drive a success!"
During November, Kinecta collected monetary donations raising over $55,000 from corporate sponsors, members, employees and individual donors. At the event, cars lined up to safely receive their goodie bags in a drive thru environment hosted by more than 75 Kinecta volunteers, including employees, family, friends and vendors, joined by Congresswoman Maxine Waters, prominent Watts activist & Parents of Watts founder, Dr. Sweet Alice Harris, and LA Galaxy forward, Cameron Dunbar.
More on The Californer
- Codie Sanchez Reviews - This Contrarian Has a Lot to Say
- Breaking News: She's Looking Good (Robot Mix) by Rodger Collins
- ALERT: Alfi, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit - ALF; ALFIW
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Alfi, Inc. (ALF, ALFIW) Investors
The 48th Annual Holiday Food Drive successfully supported families selected by community organizations, including: Al Wooten Jr. Youth Center, Athens Park Tiny Tots, Centro de Niños, Inc., City of Hawthorne Project Gobble, Community's Child, Drew League, El Centro Del Pueblo, El Nido Family Center, Epiphany Church El Monte, Good Faith Baptist Church, GRYD, Hawthorne President's Council, Jefferson Elementary, Jesse Owens Park Community, King/Drew Magnet Medical High School, LAPD Cadets - Southeast Division, Metro LA Region of Los Angeles Church of Christ, N. Pasadena Church of Christ, Our Lady of Victory Elementary School, Parents of Watts, Richstone Family Center, Salvation Army of Compton, South Bay Family Health Center, St. Albert the Great, St. Lawrence Elementary School, St. Odilia's Elementary School, Thomas House Family Shelter, VFW El Monte Post 10218 and Watts/Century Latino Organization.
Special thank you to this year's sponsors that donated $1,000 or more:
Affinity Trusts; Appraisal Solutions; Big 5; Cook Solutions Group, Inc.; Cox Automotive; CU Direct; CU Revest; DiVenture Marketing Group; Entrust Datacard; Experian; First American Mortgage Solutions, LLC; Forsyth Howe O'Dwyer Kalb & Murphy; GoodLeap; Iron Mountain Record Management; iSpace; Land Gorilla, Inc.; LPL Financial; Mrs. Cubbison's Foods; Open Lending; Servion, Inc.; Ralphs/Food 4 Less; Styskal, Wiese & Melchione; Skechers USA, Inc.; SWBC; and Symitar.
More on The Californer
- American Bottle Auctions will offer Part 1 of the Mel Hammer collection, online-only, December 10-19
- Newsom launches $300 million "Clean California" grant program
- SleepLab Anti-Snore: 50% Off black friday deal
- UPCOMING DEADLINE: Playtika Holding Corp. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit – PLTK
- The Godfather of Fitness, Jack LaLanne's Legacy Continues in New Book
During 2020 employees of Kinecta and its subsidiaries volunteered over 4,560 hours, donated more than $634,000 to charitable causes and participated in over 145 community events. To learn more about Kinecta's community outreach programs and activities, visit https://www.kinecta.org/community/
About Kinecta Federal Credit Union
Kinecta Federal Credit Union is the country's 35th largest credit union, with assets of $6.5 billion and over 270,000 member-owners. Our 800+ employees serve members from 32 branches, a variety of specialty offices, and highly responsive call centers on both coasts. Banking the Southern California area for more than 80 years, with recent expansion to Northern California, New York, and New Jersey, Kinecta offers its members a full range of financial products through the Credit Union and its subsidiaries, Kinecta Wealth Management and Kinecta Insurance Services. Daily Breeze readers have named Kinecta a top South Bay credit union for the past 10 years, and Kinecta was voted Easy Reader's 2020 "Best of the Beach" Credit Union.
SOURCE Kinecta Federal Credit Union
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
- loanDepot celebrates week of giving with $50,000 donation to United Cerebral Palsy of Orange County
- California Governor announces seven new appointments
- Leonardo247 Wins the 2021 Multi-Housing News Excellence Award for Most Innovative Technology
- Stout Industrial Technology Hires Brent Shedd as Chief Executive Officer
- Mariachi Herencia de Mexico presents "It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year"
- Platinum Equity Completes Sale Of Orbit Irrigation To Husqvarna Group
- TurboTax Has Every Tax Situation Covered Whether Doing Taxes Yourself or With the Help of a TurboTax Live Expert
- Protagonist Therapeutics to Present at the JMP Securities Hematology and Oncology Summit
- How do I ask a question to Facebook?
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
- Tutor Perini Announces Two Projects Collectively Valued at $218.8 Million
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union Invites the South Bay Community to participate in the 3rd Annual California Great Santa Stroll to Benefit Mychal's Learning Place
- StrongNode.io Connects with Block0 for Strategic Partnership in Building the Future of Digital Connectivity
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.2.21
- LingoAce Raises $160 Million in New Funding Amidst Rapid Global Expansion
- MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center Named Top 10 Percent in Nation for Joint Replacement, Receives National Excellence Award by Healthgrades
- EA Sports and Activision Former VP Kim Salzer Steps in as CMO for NFT Gaming Social Impact Ecosystem Original Gamer Life
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Business Tax Financial Hardship Exemption Extended
- Aldelo Completes NTEP Certification for Star Micronics Scale