- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Yatsen Holding Limited with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Barclays PLC with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- KP Performance Antennas, an Infinite Electronics brand and a manufacturer of wireless network antennas, has just introduced a new series of 5G, low-PIM, in-building DAS antennas covering 600 MHz to 6 GHz.
The indoor wall-mount and ceiling-mount antennas meet the demand that in-building wireless distributed networks have for high-quality antennas with low-PIM ratings, SISO and MIMO support and wide bandwidth coverage.
These new 5G, low-PIM antennas are 700 MHz FirstNet / First Responder Network ready and suitable for indoor DAS, private networks, hospital and enterprise deployments. They also feature Type N and 4.3-10 connector options for improved PIM consistency as well as a low passive intermodulation of less than minus-150 dBc when tested with 2x20 W tones.
More on The Californer
- BookingPal Integrates Airbnb Reviews to Help Property Managers Improve Vacation Rental Rankings
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- General Inception Creates First-Ever "Igniter" for New Company Formation
- ASI Hosts 24th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference and Announces Award Winners
"The key to providing the best performance in telecommunications applications is ensuring your components are low-PIM rated. With a low-PIM rating of less than minus-150 dBc, our new series of wideband antennas help meet the most demanding low-PIM requirements for 5G and LTE/4G bands," said Kevin Hietpas, Antenna Product Line Manager.
KP Performance Antennas' new 5G, low-PIM, in-building DAS antennas are in-stock and available for same-day shipping.
For product inquiries, please call 1-855-276-5772.
About KP Performance Antennas:
With decades of in-the-field expertise as former WISP operators and Ph.D. antenna engineers, KP Performance Antennas helps wireless internet service providers maximize ROI with products engineered to exceed industry expectations by delivering superior throughput, greater service coverage, dependable performance and reduced maintenance costs, while also providing responsive service, expert technical support and same-day shipping. KP Performance Antennas is an Infinite Electronics brand.
More on The Californer
- NuVasive Announces Agenda for Investor Day 2022
- Lionrock Adds Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy Program to State-of-the-Art Treatment Offerings for Substance Use Disorder
- Mystery Thriller Film "Mile 19" Announces VOD Release Date and Three City Promo Tour
- Announcing Lizzy Stevens Becoming An Award Winning Author
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Legislative Update 9.28.22
About Infinite Electronics:
Based in Irvine, Calif., Infinite Electronics is a global electronics supplier offering a broad range of components, assemblies and wired/wireless connectivity solutions serving the aerospace/defense, industrial, government, consumer electronics, instrumentation, medical and telecommunications markets. Infinite's brands include Pasternack, Fairview Microwave, L-com, MilesTek, ShowMeCables, NavePoint, INC Installs, Integra Optics, PolyPhaser, Transtector, KP Performance Antennas, RadioWaves and Aiconics. Infinite serves its customer base with deep technical expertise and support, with one of the broadest inventories of products available for immediate shipment, fulfilling unplanned demand for engineers and technical buyers. Infinite Electronics is a Warburg Pincus portfolio company.
For more information about this release, please contact:
KP Performance Antennas
Irvine, Calif. 92614
SOURCE KP Performance Antennas
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Distroller Donates Neonate Babies to NICU Families for NICU Sibling Support Day on Sept. 29
- California: On the Record with Governor Gavin Newsom: Saving Water & Building a More Resilient Future
- ATEN Technology Renovates the Desktop for the Hybrid Work Challenge with New KVM Switch
- Experienced Intellectual Property Attorney Christopher Franich Joins Snell & Wilmer's SD Office
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- Edge AI Innovator Femtosense Raises $8 Million Series A Funding
- CHIRLA, IMMIGRANT RIGHTS GROUPS MOBILIZE IN SUPPORT OF BILL TO EXPAND A PATHWAY FOR RESIDENCY FOR MILLIONS OF LONG-TERM RESIDENTS.
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Lassen Therapeutics Commences Dosing in Phase 1 Clinical Study of LASN01, a First-in-Class Interleukin-11 Receptor-Blocking Antibody
- Honda Advances Support of Hispanic Scholarship Fund with $1 Million Donation
- Re-Introducing Gigahurtz, DJ and Producer
- Pureboost, Amazon's #1 Selling Clean Energy Drink, Raises Over $2M+ Within Hours of Launching Community Round to the Public on Wefunder's Community Investment Platform
- Creating a Telegram sticker pack for brand advertising
- Leopard Imaging to Showcase at VISION in Stuttgart with 2D and 3D Depth Cameras Empowered by onsemi
- Shana Tovah! Happy Rosh Hashanah!
- Tigo Energy Surpasses One-Terawatt Hour of Monitored Solar PV Energy in Europe
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Legislative Update 9.27.22
- 20th Annual Oakland International Film Festival Launches Yearlong Celebration
- South Asian Streaming Service Cpics Expands Executive Board, Announces Head of Programming