- TVS Cipher Network Adds Lights Out,Foreign Intrigue,Science Fiction Theater to WatchYour.TV Platform
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- Cpics - A New Streaming Platform Dedicated to South Asian Content Announce Upcoming 2022 Activities
"Over the years we have built a long-lasting and meaningful relationship with UCP-OC," said UCP-OC Board Member and loanDepot EVP, Direct Lending Alex Madonna. "This partnership has not only aided UCP-OC in their mission to provide life-changing services, but it has also enabled us to touch the lives of thousands of children and families across the county."
"We are truly humbled by loanDepot's continued support and generosity," said UCP-OC President and CEO Ramin Baschshi, M.D. "The partnership we have forged exemplifies the true meaning of advocacy. We thank everyone at loanDepot for their continued commitment to providing children with disabilities and their families a life without limits."
loanDepot's partnership began approximately six years ago when the son of one of the company's loan officers was diagnosed with cerebral palsy. Since that time, loanDepot and dozens of its team members have collectively and individually donated hundreds of thousands of dollars and hundreds of volunteer hours to support UCP-OC's mission. In 2020, UCP-OC nominated loanDepot as 2020's National Philanthropy Day – Outstanding Large Corporation in recognition of that continued support.
More on The Californer
- New Talk Show Premiers on Chow Entertainment KXLA
- 1017 Brick Squad Records 2022 New Artist Acquisition
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- San Francisco Extends Funding for Right to Recover Program to Support COVID-Positive Workers
- BetterHelp Partners with The Hidden Dream to Support Immigrant Communities
"Seeing the impact that UCP-OC is making throughout the Orange County community and beyond fills me with gratitude," added Madonna. "Giving back to the communities in which we live and work is part of our company's DNA and is one of the guiding principles established by our founder, Anthony Hsieh."
The $50,000 donation to UCP-OC is the first of five planned this week by loanDepot to support those who are most vulnerable during the holiday season in the communities where its employees live and work, and beyond. loanDepot will also donate to Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Orange Coast, Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County, War Heroes on Water and Freedom Alliance, and Free Wheelchair Mission for a total combined donation of $250,000.
Founded in 1953, UCP-OC was originally established as United Cerebral Palsy of Orange County to assist people of all ages affected by cerebral palsy. Over their 60+ years of service, however, they have observed an increase in demand for services to support children with disabilities. In response, they have streamlined their focus to children while broadening the programs offered, as well as the range of disabilities served to include autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, and other developmental delays. They are one of the only organizations in Orange County delivering comprehensive support for children with disabilities and their families. As such, the services are critical to closing developmental gaps and empowering families to care for their child's special needs. To learn more, visit: https://www.ucpoc.org/
More on The Californer
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Opening of Bayview Vehicle Triage Center
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on December Jobs Report
- Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Paid Data Shared By Association
- Sweet Flower, Los Angeles' Largest Owned and Operated Retailer, Launches Flagship Store in Culver City and Announces Record 2021 Results
- A. Barry Cappello and Leila Noël Selected to 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers List
loanDepot (NYSE: LDI) is a digital commerce company committed to serving its customers throughout the home ownership journey. Since its launch in 2010, loanDepot has revolutionized the mortgage industry with a digital-first approach that makes it easier, faster and less stressful to purchase or refinance a home. Today, as the nation's second largest retail mortgage lender, loanDepot enables customers to achieve the American dream of homeownership through a broad suite of lending and real estate services that simplify one of life's most complex transactions. With headquarters in Southern California and offices nationwide, loanDepot is committed to serving the communities in which its team lives and works through a variety of local, regional and national philanthropic efforts.
VP, Public Relations
SOURCE loanDepot, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Brings in State Support for Rail Theft in Los Angeles, Highlights State Efforts to Fight and Prevent Crime
- "Bliss Brain" Wins the Nautilus and American Book Fest Top Awards
- Insurance Association Launches 2022 Selling Medicare Insurance Video Package
- TEAMSTERS STAGE PRACTICE PICKET AT CEMEX
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following LendUS, LLC Data Breach
- ReoStar Energy Corporation Executes Letter of Intent (LOI) with an experienced oil and gas company
- CORRECTING and REPLACING PHOTO Open Influence Launches Go Prism Self-Serve SaaS Solution, an Innovative Influencer Marketing and Insights Tool for Social Media Marketers
- Yunishigawa Onsen's Kamakura Festival Features the Unique Northern Japan Winter Tradition: Kamakura or Snow Huts
- A New Social Network Based on Gratitude and Positivity
- Prophecy Raises $25M to Accelerate Availability of Its Low-Code Platform for Data Engineering
- Alten Construction completes modernization of Castro Valley High School
- We Are Reaching Out to Our Community in Los Angeles
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Volkswagen AG (VWAGY)
- Five Tips To Keep Your Employees Happy
- Raleigh Business Leader Joins 2022 National Small Business Association Board Leadership
- Edge2Learn Premieres Its Integrative Multifamily Policy and Procedure Product
- 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers Recognizes Four California Snell & Wilmer Partners
- San Jose: : New Animals Fly Into the Coop at Happy Hollow's Double-H Ranch
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
- Alcor announces the launch of new AccessFlow release, an IAM solution that provides automated, centralized, and compliant Access Management