- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
The count will take place at dozens of key intersections in Long Beach from October 19th to 21st. Volunteers can sign up online until October 18th and select their preferred location when signing up for their time slot. They will also receive bike and pedestrian count forms and instructions electronically by email. The completed count forms can be scanned and returned via email or returned by mail.
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
In 2022, the City collected data at 35 intersections with the help of volunteers, and they are hoping to surpass this number this year. The Long Beach Bike and Pedestrian Count has been running since 2008, making it one of the longest-standing counts of its kind in the country.
The data collected during these counts provide important information for transportation planners and traffic engineers to make informed decisions about the City's transportation network. It is used to measure the effectiveness and popularity of specific types of bikeways, as well as supplement safety statistics so that targeted public safety campaigns can be launched.
For more information on how you can get involved, visit the Department of Public Work's Go Active LB webpage.
Latest on The Californer
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan