- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Dukk Drops New September Music Release
- For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
Jeremy G Barker CEO of Murphy Door, firefighter/paramedic launches new podcast discussing how he has been from Bankrupt to Multi_Millionaire more than ones, in this podcast he discusses how he has taken his life's failures and success and distilled them down to where he now operates 3 Multi million dollar companies 2 of which are natural brands 1 in which he manufactures here in the USA.
OGDEN, Utah - Californer -- Jeremy G Barker has finally launched a much requested podcast, covering his life experiences in business as well as Fire/EMS. Jeremy Barker started his first company at 18 years old supplying Home Depot with outside wooden storage buildings in The west coast stores, now having 2 different products in Home Depot as well as many other national chain stores. Jeremy has been Bankrupt 2 times and a millionaire three times. In his podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOuleMLbfk2QaJS7gQ4m_Ug Jeremy interviews several of his mentors that have helped him get to where he is today. Jeremy has tried to take on several of the stresses of growing a business with little to no Mooney, hoping to help others look at other options helping them to fulfill their dreams whatever they may be. He also visits with other fellow firefighters, police, and military friends discussing many sensitive scenarios that have taken him and his guests to near suicide, struggling with what they see and deal with on a daily basis. Jeremys podcast can be found almost everywhere you listen to your favorite podcasts as well as YouTube under 90 proof Wisdom with Jeremy Barker. This podcast has opened my eyes at different ways I can look at opportunities in purchasing businesses, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCMqCJm0xLc&t=19s how to address financing businesses as well as how to split equities when needed. The stories he discusses in his found of Murphy Door with his current VP Curtis Leishman was a fun look back in the past of how Murphy Door started in a 400 sq. Ft. Shop and an office at the local Starbucks. This is definitely worth the listen.
More on The Californer
More on The Californer
- California: Newsom Administration Awards Nearly $138 Million in Fire Prevention Grants to Build Resilience in Local Communities
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 9.15.21
- Kobe Bryant Inspired KB24 NFT Art on Course to Raise Millions for Foundation
- Welcoming President Biden to Long Beach
- California: Governor Newsom Highlights New In-Person Student Rates, Nation-Leading School Safety & Prevention Efforts
Jeremy G Barker
Jeremy G Barker
Source: Jeremy G Barker
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Erotic Art Finds a Home on NFT Platform NaftyArt With Million Dollar Pre-Launch Sale
- Amazon Live! Influencer live video
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Gordon Mar Launch New Grant to Support Storefronts Impacted by Vandalism
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Initiates Stage 1 Water Conservation Measures
- Drum roll...and the winners are
- Waterside Productions Announces Mai Kim Le's First Book "Worlds Apart"
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Hosts COVID-19 Recovery Relief Giveaway for Sickle Cell Disease Community
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys Selected by the ABA BBC for 20/20 Partners Rising Young Leader Award
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- GF and Synopsys Deliver New Reference Flows for GF 22FDX Process: Cloud-Qualified and First Automotive Flow for ASIL-D Designs
- Singer, Songwriter Impresario Releases 'Deliberately Constructed Moments'
- Walker Entertainer Academy Presents Indigenous Film Retreats (IFR) Oct 9th-11th
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Global Sandalwood Oil Market to Reach $149.1 Million by 2026
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- STEMconnector, Million Women Mentors and Olay: Face the STEM Gap Role Model Event September 15, 2021
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- What Does Post-Traumatic Thriving Look Like?