Each year, thousands of tourists walk the streets of Vienna that surround the museum. Featuring a beautiful stone entrance, courtyard, and cobblestone walkway, visitors from around the world will be exposed to the heroes of society who have contributed to its peace and stability. An important tool for encouraging global peace, the museum will induce thought-provoking conversations and admiration for global efforts to promote peaceful living. It will also offer sculpture and animation lessons to children and adults of Vienna.
Each wall of the museum will contain bust sculptures of mothers of future geniuses of the world, including Lady Math, Lady Music, Lady Chess, and Lady Literature. Visitors will be able to enjoy the museum's courtyard, exhibits, and sculptures from a variety of perspectives.
The museum will create individual sculptures of visitors to pay homage to their support and generosity, and to thank them for their contribution to the legacy of the museum in its mission to promote global peace. Funding and support for the Revival of Peace Museum will be used to renovate its existing space, such as by creating shelving and bust sculptures, revitalizing its courtyard, and designing its exhibits.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: : San José Happy Hollow's Lemur Pup Named "Koa"
- BYD Institutes Stringent Safety Protocols as it Reopens Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Plant in Cali
- San Francisco: Statement from Mayor London Breed on Lifting the Curfew on June 4th at 5 AM
- "Days of Our Lives" Star, Shawn Christian, Shares His Keys to Confidence with Suzanne Sena
- Sit Down With Nude Envie's CEO & Founder Isabel Madison
The Kickstarter campaign is located on the web at:
Supporters around the world can back this project by making generous pledges and donations. Supporters can make pledges starting at $10, with the top tier pledge earning sponsors an opportunity to publish their brands in the museum. More information is available on the Kickstarter campaign page.
About The Revival of Peace Museum:
The Revival of Peace Museum, located in Vienna, Austria, is supported by the works of Alexander Nefediev and Vladimir Samusev. The two have used their passions for architecture and sculpting to tell stories of peace and stability to visitors from around the world, and to capture the authenticity of Vienna, through this latest project.
Peace Museum of Vienna
Latest on The Californer
- Hola Mexico Virtual Theater to continue with online screenings of acclaimed Mexican films
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- Attivo Networks Named to Global CyberTech100 List of Cyber Defense Companies
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- The Ken Blanchard Companies® Releases New Leading People Through Change® Program
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Evofem Announces Pricing of Approximately $100 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
- Additional Team Members Bring Specialized Expertise to New Conrey Financial Services Department
- Attn: Media Companies: Don't let another Halloween Season go by without doing this very special kind of Halloween Promotion
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #112 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Creative Media Commerce Announces Website Redesign of Star Academic Coaching Website
- Prospect Financial Group, Inc. Ranks In Scotsman's Top 25 Wholesale Lenders
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- Pfizer Supports the Human Growth Foundation's Virtual 5K Run & Walk for Kids' Growth
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- MAAT Completes Trilogy With New LP EQ
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- Calling All Unicorns: Become Protectors Of The Rainbow!