Each year, thousands of tourists walk the streets of Vienna that surround the museum. Featuring a beautiful stone entrance, courtyard, and cobblestone walkway, visitors from around the world will be exposed to the heroes of society who have contributed to its peace and stability. An important tool for encouraging global peace, the museum will induce thought-provoking conversations and admiration for global efforts to promote peaceful living. It will also offer sculpture and animation lessons to children and adults of Vienna.
Each wall of the museum will contain bust sculptures of mothers of future geniuses of the world, including Lady Math, Lady Music, Lady Chess, and Lady Literature. Visitors will be able to enjoy the museum's courtyard, exhibits, and sculptures from a variety of perspectives.
The museum will create individual sculptures of visitors to pay homage to their support and generosity, and to thank them for their contribution to the legacy of the museum in its mission to promote global peace. Funding and support for the Revival of Peace Museum will be used to renovate its existing space, such as by creating shelving and bust sculptures, revitalizing its courtyard, and designing its exhibits.
More on The Californer
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Bully Buddy Starter Pack Launches on Amazon!
- Regional Mexican singer William Garza to serenade our Lady of Guadalupe on the eve
- Los Angeles-Based Folk/Pop Singer Drops Emotional Debut Single
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
The Kickstarter campaign is located on the web at:
Supporters around the world can back this project by making generous pledges and donations. Supporters can make pledges starting at $10, with the top tier pledge earning sponsors an opportunity to publish their brands in the museum. More information is available on the Kickstarter campaign page.
About The Revival of Peace Museum:
The Revival of Peace Museum, located in Vienna, Austria, is supported by the works of Alexander Nefediev and Vladimir Samusev. The two have used their passions for architecture and sculpting to tell stories of peace and stability to visitors from around the world, and to capture the authenticity of Vienna, through this latest project.
Peace Museum of Vienna
Latest on The Californer
- The World's First Vegan Game Series | PlantBasedMunchies.com
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Lake Forest Nursing Center After Alleged Choking Incident
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Cat DNA Test by Basepaws Makes for the 'Purr-fect' Holiday Gift!
- Claim For Damages Filed Against City of Santa Barbara by High Sierra Grill
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Gen.G Announces its First CS:GO Team
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- Drift to Sleep launches a set of 50 and 100 Pairs of Softies ® Made in USA Ear Plugs NRR 33
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- This is how we fix if Printing not Printing Color Properly -Ysupportnumber
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Governor Newsom Launches 100-Day Challenge Initiative for California Cities & Counties to Fight Homelessness