- Cervo Media Group Inc and Joe and Marva Brown Sign Co-Management Deal with World Jiu Jitsu Champion Jacob "The Bull" - 580
- THINKWARE Announces President's Day Dash Cam Deals
- Spectator Health Adds Surescripts Certification to its Senior Health Technology Platform
HEMET, Calif., Oct. 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Richmond American Homes of California, a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is excited to announce the grand opening of two new neighborhoods in the popular McSweeny Farms masterplan: Alta at McSweeny Farms and Soltera at McSweeny Farms (RichmondAmerican.com/AltaSolteraMcSweeny). Scheduled to open on Saturday, November 5, both of these exceptional Hemet communities showcase an inspired array of single- and two-story homes with open layouts and designer details. All eight floor plans available are from the builder's sought-after Seasons™ Collection—designed to put homeownership within reach for a variety of buyers.
More on The Californer
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- Long Beach: Health Department Launches Substance Use Harm Reduction Program
- Pop-Up Talent's Milestone: 500th Client Adopts In-House Recruiter Model
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Mission Cloud Achieves the AWS Small and Medium Business Competency
Model home tours
Prospective homebuyers and area agents are encouraged to stop by Alta and Soltera at McSweeny Farm for model home tours on Saturday, November 5, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
More about McSweeny Farms masterplan:
- Prime location near Highway 79 and I-215
- Close proximity to employment hubs, local shopping and outdoor recreation, such as Diamond Valley Lake and several golf courses.
- On-site amenities include a community clubhouse, a pool, a garden, a fitness center, an amphitheater, trails, parks, playgrounds and more
More about Alta at McSweeny Farms:
- One single-story plan and four two-story floor plans
- 3 to 6 bedrooms, approx. 2,080 to 3,040 sq. ft.
- Great room fireplaces and alternate kitchen layouts available
More about Soltera at McSweeny Farms:
- Three single-story floor plans
- 2 to 4 bedrooms, approx. 1,410 to 1,750 sq. ft.
- Covered patios and 3-car garages available
Those who choose to build a new home from the ground up at either McSweeny Farms community will have the opportunity to work with professional design consultants at the builder's Home Gallery™ to select colors, textures, finishes and fixtures for their new living spaces—a complimentary service!
More on The Californer
- SALUTE TO SERVICE ADVANCES ASIAN VETERANS
- Long Beach Health Department Launches Brush, Book, Bed to Promote Healthy Dental Habits for Children
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- Live Courageously Podcast Show with John Duffy and Guest Craig Stilley
- Live Courageously Podcast Show with John Duffy and Guest, Director Ted Shred
Alta at McSweeny Farms is located at 371 Knotgrass Street in Hemet. Soltera at McSweeny Farms is located at 321 Knotgrass Street in Hemet. For more information, call 951.244.5180 or visit RichmondAmerican.com.
About M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.
Operating under the name Richmond American Homes, MDC's homebuilding subsidiaries have built more than 230,000 homes since 1977. Among the nation's largest homebuilders, MDC's subsidiary companies have operations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington. Mortgage lending, plus insurance and title services are offered by the following MDC subsidiaries, respectively: HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company. M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "MDC." For more information, visit MDCHoldings.com.
SOURCE M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- From Our Family to Yours: Little Bubs Introduces a Trusted Diaper Rash Cream for Your Little Ones
- Miro Introduces Enterprise Guard™ to Protect Sensitive and Confidential Content, and Support Essential Compliance and Security USA - English USA - Deutsch APAC - English USA - English
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- ChargePoint Collaborates with Product Development and Manufacturing Leaders AcBel and Kinpo, Improving Cost Structure and Time to Market
- The Sukuta Foundation, Inc.: FREE Virtual Laser Career Expo, April 26, 2024, 11:00am
- Kitman Labs and Fulham FC Expand Data & Analytics Accord
- Skydio and Aeroarc Partner to Advance Support for Government Customers in the Region
- California: Governor Newsom Secures Presidential Major Disaster Declaration to Support Storm Recovery Efforts in San Diego
- TVS Television Network Returns to Basketball Coverage With NABL 3 on 3 Series
- City of Long Beach Issues Rain Advisory Due to Recent Showers
- Ami Miller Stars in Hilarious New Show "Responsibility Island"
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green
- Cryptsoft licenses KMIP (Key Management Interoperability Protocol) to xFusion Digital Technologies for use in Baseboard Management Controllers
- Delirious Comedy Club Is Moving And We Want You To Join Us In Downtown Las Vegas
- HIDEKI MATSUYAMA WINS THE 2024 GENESIS INVITATIONAL
- Simplify Your ACA Form e-Filing to the IRS with Our ez1095 Video Tutorial
- Silicon Private Wealth Expands Its Ownership Group in 2024
- Dr. Woojin Joo, Qme Internal Medicine in Los Angeles
- California: Governor Newsom Proclaims A Day of Remembrance: Japanese American Evacuation 2024
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Unclogging Device for Sinks (RSD-180)