- TVS Cipher Network Adds Lights Out,Foreign Intrigue,Science Fiction Theater to WatchYour.TV Platform
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- Cpics - A New Streaming Platform Dedicated to South Asian Content Announce Upcoming 2022 Activities
INTENT TO ADOPT A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: 200 North Bascom Avenue Medical Office Building Project File No.: H19-029
Description: Site Development Review Permit to demolish the existing building on-site and develop a new 34,987 square foot medical office building with two floors of below grading parking and surface parking at the rear of the site. Ingress and egress to and from the subterranean garage is provided from a 19-foot wide driveway on North Bascom Avenue. The General Plan designation of the project site is Neighborhood and Community Commercial (NC/CC) and the City has zoned the project site Commercial Pedestrian (CP). The proposed medical office building is on a 0.46-acre project site.
Location: The project is located at 200 North Bascom Avenue, at the northeast intersection of North Bascom Avenue and Forest Avenue.
Assessor's Parcel Nos.: APN 274-21-044
Council District: 6
Applicant Contact Information: Mr. Shisu Bedi, 1528 Padres Drive, San José, CA 95125
The City has performed an environmental review of the project. The environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if the project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. An MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment because the project will include mitigation measures that will reduce identified project impacts to a less than significant level. The project site is not present on any list pursuant to Section 65962.5 of the California Government Code.
More on The Californer
- COVALT Concrete Floor Leveling, San Clemente
- Ethos Asset Management Inc., USA Announces Deal with Meat Alimentos e Servicos Ltda., Brazil to Expand 'General Prime Burger' Restaurants and Develop a New Brand in Brazil
- California: Governor Newsom Joins Vice President Harris to Highlight State-Federal Investments and Action to Build Wildfire Resilience
- A New Approach to Finding the Perfect Home
- RBB Bancorp Announces Completion of Acquisition of Certain Assets and Liabilities of the Honolulu, Hawaii Branch Office of Bank of the Orient
The public is welcome to review and comment on the Draft MND. The public comment period for this Draft MND begins on November 17, 2021 and ends on December 7, 2021.
The Draft MND, Initial Study, and reference documents are available online at: http://www.sanjoseca.gov/negativedeclarations.
The documents are also available for review with an appointment during normal business hours at the City of San Jose Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement, located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; or during normal business hours at Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street. Please contact Adam Petersen at (408) 535-1241, or by e-mail at email@example.com for appointment request or additional questions, comments, or concerns.
Latest on The Californer
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- San Francisco Extends Funding for Right to Recover Program to Support COVID-Positive Workers
- BetterHelp Partners with The Hidden Dream to Support Immigrant Communities
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Opening of Bayview Vehicle Triage Center
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on December Jobs Report
- Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Paid Data Shared By Association
- Sweet Flower, Los Angeles' Largest Owned and Operated Retailer, Launches Flagship Store in Culver City and Announces Record 2021 Results
- A. Barry Cappello and Leila Noël Selected to 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Franklin Limited Duration Income Trust ("FTF" or the "Fund") Announces Distribution
- TVS Hi Tops Network Goes to the Jungle With Ramar, Sheena, Bomba, and Jungle Jim on WatchYour.TV
- New Technology In Smart Watches Just For Kids
- Mirati Therapeutics Presents Positive Clinical Data with Investigational Adagrasib in Patients with KRASG12C-Mutated Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel
- David Hall, Founder of Velodyne Lidar, Files Lawsuit Against Executives Over Misrepresentations Regarding 2020 SPAC Merger
- LA electronic dance music star Tyler Garrett releases new 80's-inspired single
- BIS Research Study Highlights the Wiring Harnesses and Connectors for Electric Vehicles Market to Reach $22.87 billion by 2031
- A Cool Jazz Ballad that Contemplates the Nature of Consciousness; Octopuses
- Freedom Photonics Sets a New Milestone: auraTM 1550 nm Semiconductor Laser Amplifier Reaches >5.0 Watt Diffraction-Limited Output Power
- CASETiFY Collaborates with Peanuts to Introduce a Snoopy and Friends-Inspired Collection
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion