- Mars Branded Skittles® and Starburst Cotton Candy to Launch!
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Waste Management Shareholder News: Robbins LLP is Investigating Waste Management, Inc. (WM) on Behalf of Shareholders
AND PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD FOR THE
ICON-ECHO MIXED-USE PROJECT (SCH #: 2021090554)
The Icon-Echo Mixed-Use Project is proposed on an approximately 2.1-acre project site [Assessor Parcel Numbers (APNs) 467-20-079, -081, -060 and a portion of -080] currently developed with a gas station, church, surface parking lot, and three commercial buildings in Downtown San José. As proposed, the project would demolish the existing parking lot and buildings on-site (totaling approximately 22,527 square feet) and construct two towers (an office tower and a residential tower) connected via a podium on floors one to four and would include up to ten commercial condominiums. One level of below-grade parking is proposed across the project site. The Northern Tower (residential tower) would be located on the northern portion of the site at St. John Street and North Fourth Street and would have up to 415 residential units. The Northern Tower would be 27-stories tall with a maximum height of 268 feet. The Southern Tower (commercial tower) would be located on the southern portion of the site at East Santa Clara Street and North Fourth Street and would provide up to 525,000 square feet of commercial/office space. The Southern Tower would be 21-stories with a maximum height of 268 feet. The proposed project site has a general plan land use designation of Downtown and is located within the Downtown Primary Commercial (DC) zoning district. The project site is also within the Downtown Employment Priority Area overlay.
More on The Californer
- Ganglioside GT1a Antibody High Purity
- Dnase-Free and Rnase-Free Distilled Water
- Long Beach: Happy Fourth of July Weekend
- TVS Television Network Launches First Outlook Original Programming You Tube Channel
- The Atlas Elite Entertainment Music Award online is coming!
Location: Northwest corner of East Santa Clara Street and North Fourth Street in Downtown San José. The project site is bound by East St. John Street to the north, North Fourth Street to the east, East Santa Clara Street to the south and commercial buildings and a senior apartments to the west.
APNs: 467-20-079, 467-20-081, 427-20-060 and a portion of 467-20-080
Council District: 3
File Nos.: SP21-031, ER21-134, T21-033, and HP21-007
The proposed project will have potentially significant environmental effects with regard to air quality, biological resources, cultural resources, hazards and hazardous materials, land use and planning, noise and vibration, and tribal cultural resources. The California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) requires this notice to disclose whether or not the project is proposed on any hazardous waste and substances sites included on the Cortese List developed in compliance with Section 65962.5 of the Government Code. While a portion of the project site is listed as a leaking underground storage tank (LUST) cleanup site, the status of the case is "closed" on the Cortese List, which indicates the necessary cleanup of the site has been completed.
The Draft EIR and documents referenced in the Draft EIR are available for review online at the City of San José's "Active EIRs" website at www.sanjoseca.gov/activeeirs and are also available at the following locations:
More on The Californer
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in 17 Education & Technology Group Inc. with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Money Today Korea Selects Grinergy as a 2022 R&D Innovation Grand Prize Winner
- Virgin Orbit Successfully Launches 'Straight Up' Mission
- INVESTOR DEADLINE: Inotiv, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action – NOTV
- Milloret LTD To Offer Premium International SEO Services
| Department of Planning, Building,|
and Code Enforcement
200 East Santa Clara St., 3rd Floor
San José, CA 95113
| Dr. MLK Jr. Main Library|
150 E. San Fernando St.,
San José, CA 95112
The public review period for this Draft EIR begins on Friday, June 17, 2022 and ends on Monday, August 1, 2022. Written comments must be received at the Planning Department by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, August 1, 2022, in order to be addressed as part of the formal EIR review process. Comments and questions should be referred to Shannon Hill, Environmental Project Manager in the Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement at 408-535-7872, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at the mailing address listed for the Department of Planning, Building, and Code Enforcement above (send to the attention of Shannon Hill). For the official record, please reference File Nos. SP21-031/ER21-134.
Following the close of the public review period, the Director of Planning, Building, and Code Enforcement will prepare a Final Environmental Impact Report that will include responses to comments received during the review period. At least ten days prior to the public hearing on the EIR, the City's responses to comments received during the public review period will be available for review and will be sent to those who have commented in writing on the EIR during the public review period.
Latest on The Californer
- Signs By Veterans and Savage Shakers Founder Announces Sponsorship for #TEAMUSA Para-Athlete Brian Conwell
- RINGO CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH HIS ANNUAL CAMPAIGN FOR PEACE & LOVE WHICH INCLUDES 26 CELEBRATIONS IN COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD AND THIS YEAR WILL ALSO SEE HIS MESSAGE OF PEACE AND LOVE BEAMED UP TO THE STARS AND ORBIT THE EARTH
- EY Names Tim and Chris Vanderhook of Viant Technology as Entrepreneurs of the Year® 2022 Pacific Southwest Award Winners
- Governor Newsom Takes Action to Further Restrict Ghost Guns and Protect California Kids from Gun Violence
- Fragner Seifert Pace & Mintz, LLP Promotes Alex Flumenbaum to Partner
- INVESTIGATION NOTICE: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Riskified Ltd. with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Telegraph Hill Partners Raises $525M Fifth Fund for New Life Science and Healthcare Investments
- EA SPORTS™ F1® 22 Launches Worldwide Today
- Diving Into Informative Television With 'A Hot Set's'- 'Statement'
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Statement on State Budget Includes Investments of Nearly $55 Million in Community Projects
- Governor Newsom Signs Into Law Strongest Extended Producer Responsibility Legislation in the U.S.
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Legislation Cutting Harmful Plastic Pollution to Protect Communities, Oceans and Animals
- TikTok Marketing Strategy-Boost Your Business With TikTok
- Governor Newsom Signs Budget Putting Money Back in Californians' Pockets and Investing in State's Future
- Aimmune Therapeutics to Present New Data for PALFORZIA® [Peanut (Arachis hypogaea) Allergen Powder-dnfp] at the EAACI Hybrid Congress 2022
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Announces Premium Winners at Inaugural Awards Gala
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- San Jose: Notice of CEQA Posting: Addendum to the 4300 Stevens Creek Boulevard Mixed-Use Project
- Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Abbott Laboratories with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm