- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
- Emmy Award-Nominated Actor Ed Begley, Jr. To Receive 13th Annual Experience, Strength And Hope Award For His Recently Published Book: "To the Temple of Tranquility...And Step On It!: A Memoir"
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
Since 2015, 98point6 has been the acknowledged leader in using AI to create quality, personalized text-based care experiences for people while significantly improving physician productivity. The agreement will provide current 98point6 self-insured enterprise customers, health systems, and payors easy access to Transcarent's comprehensive health and care experience platform including EveryDay Care, Pharmacy Care, Care@Home, Surgery Care, and Complex Care.
The transaction is expected to close March 31st after which 98point6 Technologies will continue to develop innovative technology solutions and focus its efforts on licensing its 98point6 Technology Platform software to third-party health care providers.
More on The Californer
- New Hybrid Treatment Forces Cancer Cells to Starve
- LPSN INVESTOR NOTICE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that LivePerson, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- Biggest Christmas Book Giveaway By One Author Ever
- Tonight:"Season of Black Art" & San Francisco Black Film Festival Celebrate Black Film &Theatre
- Blueprint Medicines' Leadership in Driving Continued Innovation in Systemic Mastocytosis Highlighted at 2023 ASH Annual Meeting
Glen Tullman, Chief Executive Officer of Transcarent said "In healthcare, complexity is the problem and simplicity is the answer. Transcarent is committed to creating an easy-to-use health and care experience that people love, that improves care, and that reduces the cost of that care. By combining the 98point6 AI-powered virtual care technology and an affiliated group of world class physicians with Transcarent's comprehensive care platform we will deliver consumers and employers what they really want and need. Leveraging AI to drive personalization and access to care will revolutionize the virtual care experience for the first time combining best-in-class technology with human touch. That's a winning combination."
Jay Burrell President & Chief Executive Officer of 98point6 Technologies said "We can think of no better company to continue nurturing our customers and Members than Transcarent as we enter our next phase of growth which will focus on software licensing under the 98point6 Technologies brand. Virtual care is the bedrock of health care. We remain committed to innovating new technology solutions and business models that work upstream to give health care providers the infrastructure they need to succeed with consumers."
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
The acquisition is part of Transcarent's journey in designing a health &care experience for consumers while aligning with organizations that pay for it. It also strengthens their relationships with some of the most innovative payors in the country who are embracing innovative technologies for more consumer directed healthcare services. Tom Grote CEO Banner|Aetna said "At Banner|Aetna we strive to do everything possible to keep our members healthy &that includes offering them gold standard in virtual healthcare through 98point6 I'm confident that Transcarent supported by 98point6 Technologies will continue meeting high bar &look forward hearing about other services we can potentially fold into our health plan exceed members expectations."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Judicial Appointments 12.7.23
- RH Reports Third Quarter 2023 Results
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
- Tella Firma Foundations Partners with Green Clean Solar to Increase Steel Recycling in the Renewable Energy Industry
- What California Accomplished at COP28
- California Humanitarian Aid Arrives to Help Civilians in Israel and Gaza
- Feature film about President Trump's response to the pandemic and the 2020 election – streaming now
- Kaiser Permanente Donates $10,000 To SEEAG's Ag-Education Programs
- Long Beach Pledge Guaranteed Income Pilot Program to Expand with Second Cohort
- Refurbishing Cryostats with IMEB Inc.'s Laboratory Techs and Its Benefits