- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Dukk Drops New September Music Release
- For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
According to Brooke Kelley, co-founder of TKG, "Leaders must know how to build a web of recruiting ambassadors to get their message out broadly and connect more quickly and directly with advisors. Using readily available resources such as family members, friends and social acquaintances often provides a third-party introduction to viable candidates and can be a short cut to getting talent in the door. While it sounds simple, the leaders we've videotaped exhibited significant discomfort when broaching the subject with their resources."
During the monthly seminar series, leaders will explore ways to help identify and analyze top talents and to understand the value of developing a recruiting plan they can execute daily without fail and without excuses. Additionally, they'll learn advanced dialogue techniques that will help them uncover the advisor's unconscious decision-making strategies, expose hidden motivators and overcome the toughest of objections to close the deal.
More on The Californer
- California: Newsom Administration Awards Nearly $138 Million in Fire Prevention Grants to Build Resilience in Local Communities
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 9.15.21
- Kobe Bryant Inspired KB24 NFT Art on Course to Raise Millions for Foundation
- Welcoming President Biden to Long Beach
- California: Governor Newsom Highlights New In-Person Student Rates, Nation-Leading School Safety & Prevention Efforts
Sarano Kelley, co-founder of TKG, says, "Recruiting is an ongoing activity. It's not something you do when the mood strikes or when you happen to have time to spare. Instead you need to have a readily available pipeline of viable recruits. Networking and recruiting activities need to be done systematically following a disciplined process. This is what leaders will learn when attending this exclusive webinar series."
The Recruiting Conundrum complimentary webinar series is based on the Kelley's book, The Recruiting Conundrum: A Consistent, Disciplined Approach to Attracting Top Talent. This highly acclaimed publication is the only book on recruiting in the financial services industry.
An introductory webinar, The Recruiting Process Overview, will be held on Wednesday, August 11th at 12:15 p.m. PT. For a complete series agenda and to register, CLICK HERE.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony at Solari Park to Commemorate New Playground
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Viva CalleSJ is Back to Activate the Streets and Create the City's Largest Park
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Michelle Danner's "The Runner" to screen at Catalina Film Festival
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #178 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
[Registrants will also receive a complimentary copy of TKGs white paper – The New Recruiting Conundrum.]
SARANO AND BROOKE KELLEY
Sarano and Brooke Kelley are #1 rated speakers, trainers and coaches in the financial services industry. They are co-authors of The Recruiting Conundrum and The Game: Win Your Life in 90 Days.
Contact: Chris Dungworth
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE The Kelley Group International
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Global Sandalwood Oil Market to Reach $149.1 Million by 2026
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- STEMconnector, Million Women Mentors and Olay: Face the STEM Gap Role Model Event September 15, 2021
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- What Does Post-Traumatic Thriving Look Like?
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Shero Comics' Rayven Choi Graphic Novel Series Will Take Final Bow on National Comic Book Day
- What are the Safety Measures to fly with Copa Airlines
- Speck Unveils Line of MagSafe Compatible Cases and Accessories for all New Apple Devices
- ELEVATE (ELEctric Vehicle AdapTEr) adds Demand Response to any Electric Vehicle charger
- SCHURTER continues revamp of EMC filters with flagship FMBD EP for 3-phase power systems and machine
- BCVWD Named One of the Best Places to Work in the Country
- New Classical Music Show Plays Only the Classical Music Great's Symphonies
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Voices of Silicon Valley conductor is selected Grammys member
- TOArts' AccessArts Program announces $50,000 available to support arts education in Ventura
- With Market Size Valued at $618.7 Billion by 2026, it`s a Healthy Outlook for the Global Photovoltaics Market
- Exclusionary Vehicle Coverage from autopom! Is As Close To New Car Coverage As You Can Get
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"