- Are Scary Movies Mentally Designed By The Horrific Environment Within Society: New Premiere Smile
- Sensoria Health & Defender announce availability of first smart diabetic boot with remote patient monitoring
- Pacific Surfliner Service Temporarily Suspended South of Irvine Station
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Agora, Inc. (NASDAQ: API), a pioneer and leading platform for real-time engagement APIs, today announced the full lineup of speakers for its flagship RTE2022 conference, which is set to take place from October 10 to October 12, 2022. RTE2022 – the world's largest conference exploring real-time engagement (RTE) technologies – will bring together the most influential and innovative leaders in the space to explore the future of interactive live streaming, the Metaverse and XR, social gaming, entertainment and commerce, virtual learning and collaboration, and more.
The conference – which is free and held virtually with a one-day live program in San Francisco – is expected to host approximately 400 in-person participants including exhibits, networking receptions, as well as thousands of attendees from around the world.
"Real-time engagement technology is the most authentic way to stay connected in-person, in digital worlds, and across the metaverse," said Tony Zhao, Agora's CEO and Founder, who will give the keynote speech at RTE2022. "For RTE2022, the theme is Out of This World, and we look forward to bringing together visionaries and experts from all over the globe to tell us how technology has inspired them and how they are reimagining the future of human interaction without boundaries."
This year's RTE2022 conference boasts an impressive and diverse lineup of speakers over its three days, including:
- Meta – Tolu Arogunmati, Product Manager and Tiantian Xu, Product Designer: Tolu will speak at the session Reimagining Sports Fan Engagement with New Real-Time Experiences, while Tiantian will conduct the session UX Design in Metaverse - Best Practices for Designing Virtual Experience.
- ByteDance – Xiaoyu Chen, Director of AI Solutions: Panelist at The Next Generation of Video Engagement Experiences in Social Environments and Platforms session.
- Spotify – Matt Ao, Senior Engineering Manager: Panelist at From Content Creation to Social Engagement: The Intersection of Technology Platforms and Digital Economy session.
- Bose – Marko Stamenovic, Principal Machine Learning Engineer: Panelist at Seeing is Believing, But Is Hearing session.
- Sony Corporation – Akira Tsukahara, Business Producer: Panelist at Seeing is Believing, But Is Hearing session.
- LinkedIn – Shiva Kumar Balakrishnan, Partnerships Lead, Live Events: Panelist at From Content Creation to Social Engagement: The Intersection of Technology Platforms and Digital Economy session.
- PwC – Jason Lovell, Metaverse Strategy: Panelist at Embracing the Core Technology of the Future: Real-Time Engagement as the Frontier of the Next Generation session.
- HTC – Shen Ye, Global Head of Products: Panelist at The Emergence of New Hardware Technologies: Creating Immersive Experiences in a Virtual World session.
- Magic Leap – Lisa Watts, VP Product Marketing & Developer Programs: Panelist at The Emergence of New Hardware Technologies: Creating Immersive Experiences in a Virtual World session.
- Makers Fund – Yohei Ishii, Venture Capitalist: Panelist at A Sense of Place: How RTE Enables Spatial Interactivity Beyond Our Physical World session.
- Andreessen Horowitz – Connie Chan, General Partner: Panelist at The Retail Revolution: Experiential E-Commerce in the Physical and Digital World session.
To see the full list of speakers set for RTE2022, please visit https://rte2022.agora.io/page/2201120/speakers.
More on The Californer
- Colorado's Largest Witch Festival, "WitchFest", October 21-22
- New Smart Mouse uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Voice Recognition Technology to Improve Business Productivity
- GLASSDOOR APPOINTS DANNY GUILLORY AS CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- One Mind at Work, Columbia University Mental Health + Work Design Lab, and Ethisphere announce the Mental Health at Work Index™, the first of its kind comprehensive strategy to not only measure but also improve and innovate workplace mental health
- Wastewater Facilities Turn to Greasezilla® for Upstream Fats, Oils & Grease Solution and Revenue Generation
Agora is the leading Real-time Engagement Platform as a Service (RTE PaaS) company. Agora's mission is to make real-time engagement ubiquitous, allowing everyone to interact with anyone, in any application, anytime and anywhere. Agora's platform provides developers with simple, flexible and powerful application programming interfaces, or APIs, to embed real-time video and voice engagement experiences into their applications.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Next-generation Supply Chain Resilience from SiliconExpert to Debut at Electronica 2022
- The Helen Knoll Foundation Announces the #PinkOut for Prevention Campaign
- ArborWorks Announces the Appointment of Karla Wahlgren to the Position of VP of Corporate Operations
- Gordon Judd Joins Nationwide Boiler as New Business Development Executive
- California: Bills, Bills, Bills
- Digital Nomad Alise Saunders Guests on October 6 The Open Highway Show
- Rock and Roll Beauty Launches Iconic Makeup Collection with Ozzy Osbourne
- California Pizza Kitchen Opens New Franchise Location at LAX
- Three Snell & Wilmer Partners Recognized as 2022 Orange County Visionaries by TimesOC B2B Publishing
- PearlFection Dentistry Welcomes 2nd Endodontist, Dr. Frederick Canby, DDS, MS
- MTV Premieres International Superstar Big Hookz New Video, "Break You Down" Featuring Gyptian,Tzy Panchak and Remo
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Barclays PLC (BCS)
- New Book Equips Teens from Low-Income Environments to Find Purpose and Overcome Fears about Their Future
- Live Conscious Launches Their First Natural Coffee Alternative With Zero Crash
- The Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) Equips Organizations with Free Identity Security Resources During National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Chroma Opens Austin Sales and Service Office
- FANDOM ACQUIRES LEADING ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING BRANDS INCLUDING GAMESPOT, TV GUIDE AND METACRITIC USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Banc of California Announces Schedule of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Movius to Exhibit at 2022 World Aviation Festival in Amsterdam
- Avidin Conjugated to HRP (High Purity)