- Cervo Media Group Inc and Joe and Marva Brown Sign Co-Management Deal with World Jiu Jitsu Champion Jacob "The Bull" - 577
- THINKWARE Announces President's Day Dash Cam Deals
- Spectator Health Adds Surescripts Certification to its Senior Health Technology Platform
SACRAMENTO – In October, California fully recovered all jobs lost during the pandemic-induced recession. Adding more than 56,000 jobs last month, the state is now 30,800 jobs above the pre-pandemic total of February 2020. California marked the 13th consecutive month of job growth in October and accounted for more than 20% of the nation's new jobs.
"California has now fully recovered all jobs that were lost to the pandemic-induced recession, but we know this isn't the finish line," said Governor Gavin Newsom. "We are making historic investments to combat rising costs in the state and bring money directly into your pockets to help with everyday costs. Millions of Californians are currently receiving the largest tax refund in history and we're making unprecedented investments in our small businesses to help create thousands of jobs and opportunities for Californians throughout the state."
- As of October 2022, California has recovered 101.1% of the 2,758,900 jobs lost during the recession – the state is now 30,800 jobs above the pre-pandemic level total of February 2020.
- California added 56,700 jobs last month, marking the 13th consecutive month of job growth.
- The unemployment rate rose by 0.2% to 4.0%, after September's unemployment rate was revised downwards by 0.1% to 3.8%, which established a new record-low rate in California.
- The state outpaced the nation in year-over job growth.
- Eight out of 11 job sectors added jobs – education and health services had the largest gain, followed by professional and business services, and leisure and hospitality.
More on The Californer
- Long Beach: Health Department Launches Substance Use Harm Reduction Program
- Pop-Up Talent's Milestone: 500th Client Adopts In-House Recruiter Model
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Mission Cloud Achieves the AWS Small and Medium Business Competency
- SALUTE TO SERVICE ADVANCES ASIAN VETERANS
Latest on The Californer
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- What Gen X Doesn't Know About Their Insurance Policies
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- What Boomers Need To Know About Their Insurance
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Teledyne FLIR to Supply Canadian Government More Than 800 Drones Worth CAD$95 Million for Ukraine
- Pasternack Unveils Standard Gain Horn Antenna Radome Covers
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- From Our Family to Yours: Little Bubs Introduces a Trusted Diaper Rash Cream for Your Little Ones
- Miro Introduces Enterprise Guard™ to Protect Sensitive and Confidential Content, and Support Essential Compliance and Security USA - English USA - Deutsch APAC - English USA - English
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- ChargePoint Collaborates with Product Development and Manufacturing Leaders AcBel and Kinpo, Improving Cost Structure and Time to Market
- The Sukuta Foundation, Inc.: FREE Virtual Laser Career Expo, April 26, 2024, 11:00am
- Kitman Labs and Fulham FC Expand Data & Analytics Accord