- Captivating New Cover Song – "Hallelujah" written by L Cohen, adapted/arranged by C. Scholz
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- The Roulettes joins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
The Mana Holiday House is a one-stop virtual holiday experience designed to make at-home holiday gatherings simple and easy to enjoy with family and friends. It features holiday hosting ideas, seasonal cocktail recipes, such as the Teremana® Ginger Spiced Paloma, gift inspiration, limited-edition prizes, and other fun surprises.
Visitors can explore the virtual rooms and discover hidden content, get inspired with holiday menu ideas for easy food and cocktail pairings, access expert entertaining tips like how to create a memorable tablescape, and win exclusive prizes. From Thanksgiving dinner to New Year's Eve gatherings, and everything in between, the Mana Holiday House is a springboard of holiday inspiration.
More on The Californer
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU
- California: Governor Newsom & the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- California: Over 40 Acres of Ancestral Land Returned to Native American Tribe
- GPT is Edging out BERT according to Developers
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Murder/Mystery Board Game (OCC-1677)
Dwayne Johnson said: "The holiday season is finally upon us, and I'm excited to start spreading the mana with fans and welcoming them to experience the Teremana® Mana Holiday House. I invite everyone to visit the Mana Holiday House to celebrate, enjoy a lot, laugh a lot and get inspired about ways to create memorable holiday moments with their loved ones."
In addition to its virtual experience which will be live from November 14th - December 31st 2023 on ManaHolidayHouse.com , Teremana® will also be hosting two free limited-time pop-up experiences in Los Angeles (1024 Lexington Rd., Beverly Hills) from Thursday November 30th through Friday December 1st; as well as in New York City (632 Hudson St., NYC) on Tuesday December 12th through Wednesday December 13th. At these events guests will be able to enjoy delicious Teremana® Tequila cocktails and bites; partake in tequila education and cocktail making sessions; as well as enjoy giveaways and additional surprises. Tickets will be free of charge for both pop-up experiences; spots will be available to reserve starting November 14th via rsvp.teremana.com .
Teremana® encourages everyone to 'Share the Mana' by bringing good energy and people together over a shared spirit of gratitude this festive season. Consumers must be 21 years or older in order to enjoy a Teremana® Tequila cocktail or enter either of these pop-up experiences. ENJOY RESPONSIBLY!
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- LeanTaaS Announces Landmark Achievement, Now Serves Over 1,000 Hospitals and Centers Across the U.S. as Demand for AI-Powered Hospital Operations Management Solutions Increases
- Nontraditional choral work wins Grawemeyer music prize
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Iowa Voice Actor Twice Nominated in Upcoming 10th Voice Arts Awards
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- kWh Analytics appoints Isaac McLean Chief Underwriting Officer
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Persistent Named as the 'Most Promising Company' of the Year at CNBC-TV18's India Business Leader Awards USA - English USA - English
- 'Dark Loops' by Contemporary Artist Margaret Noble
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- NorCalBodz (NCB) Photography Has Opportunities for Male Physique and Male Bodybuilder Models
- Introducing the Aran Lift Top Coffee Table: Where Style Meets Functionality
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- SMR INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that NuScale Power Corporation Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Case
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- EXFY INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that Expensify, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Opens For Business With Several TVS Records CD Offers
- QFN TV Partners With Negritube Media Enterprises On The "QFN TV Original Cinema Initiative"