- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- The Roulettes joins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
Herbalife will be supporting more than 3,000 participants who complete the 75-flight ascent to the top of the U.S. Bank Tower in Downtown Los Angeles by providing them with products from its Herbalife24 sports line including Herbalife24 Achieve Bars and CR7 Drive. Additionally, more than 100 Herbalife employees will be participating through their new #Herbalife #ImWithYou healthy active lifestyle campaign and will be awarded points through its corporate wellness program.
The stair climb raises funds to subsidize YMCA community programs that fight obesity by promoting healthy living and make it possible for children, teens, and seniors from under-resourced neighborhoods in the city to participate.
Samantha Clayton, vice president of Sports Performance and Fitness and member of the Ketchum DTLA YMCA board of directors said "Every year we look forward to supporting the YMCA and their commitment to strengthening communities through healthy active living, a mission that we as a company share and strive to implement in communities around the world through fun and engaging activities like this one."
More on The Californer
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU
- California: Governor Newsom & the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- California: Over 40 Acres of Ancestral Land Returned to Native American Tribe
- GPT is Edging out BERT according to Developers
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Murder/Mystery Board Game (OCC-1677)
Herbalife's commitment to the YMCA is just one way they are giving back to vulnerable communities worldwide by encouraging well-being based on positive experiences that help individuals live their best lives. In addition to supporting local charity organizations such as A Place Called Home, Children's Institute Inc., and Heart of Los Angeles (HOLA), they also have a 'Wellness for Life' employee wellness program which is designed to inspire, motivate, and provide a wide range of fun activities to help improve employee health and well-being each year. As part of this campaign, each participating employee will receive 100 wellness points for completing the stair climb or urban hike or volunteering at the event which can be used towards 2024 health care premiums.
Carol Pfannkuche, Executive Director at Ketchum-Downtown YMCA said "Most families in LA's under-served communities are focused on making ends meet so it's wonderful to count on support from corporate partners like Herbalife who help us achieve our goal of creating lasting personal and social change in our communities."
For more information about Herbalife's community initiatives or wellness products visit www.Herbalife.com or follow along on social using #ImWithYou
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- LeanTaaS Announces Landmark Achievement, Now Serves Over 1,000 Hospitals and Centers Across the U.S. as Demand for AI-Powered Hospital Operations Management Solutions Increases
- Nontraditional choral work wins Grawemeyer music prize
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Iowa Voice Actor Twice Nominated in Upcoming 10th Voice Arts Awards
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- kWh Analytics appoints Isaac McLean Chief Underwriting Officer
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Persistent Named as the 'Most Promising Company' of the Year at CNBC-TV18's India Business Leader Awards USA - English USA - English
- 'Dark Loops' by Contemporary Artist Margaret Noble
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- NorCalBodz (NCB) Photography Has Opportunities for Male Physique and Male Bodybuilder Models
- Introducing the Aran Lift Top Coffee Table: Where Style Meets Functionality
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- SMR INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that NuScale Power Corporation Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Case
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- EXFY INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that Expensify, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Opens For Business With Several TVS Records CD Offers
- QFN TV Partners With Negritube Media Enterprises On The "QFN TV Original Cinema Initiative"